It was a bad day for the "whipping boy" crew

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL. This Thread is a Dead Set Wankfest of the Highest Order at the moment. We looked like s**t in the preseason. We were ordinary in the first game. Last year was garbage. The year before we started with 9 wins straight but fell in a screaming heap by season's end. We win one game and all of a sudden. Wank, Wank, Wank. :stern look

There is a reason that criticism has been levelled against certain players and the coaching staff. But yeah rewrite History. We have been great and anybody who has levelled any criticism against anybody at the club is a Tool. :stern look

There were some loads that needed to be blown Zondor you must understand that. And I suppose should you be going to bukkake anyone the Saints would be a great choice- but that's for another day.

Representative of the soft whiny campaigners that permeate throughout contemporary society in growing numbers. If things don't get fixed immediately, they start having nervous breakdowns. The truly ironic thing is that I would wager most of them haven't seen enough footy to know what hard times really are. These people have no symbiotic feel for the game at all.
Couldn't agree more. I first went to Arden St. in 1948 as a six year old with my Grandmother. Lots of hard times between the great memories in all that time, and the good times are all the sweeter for it. Love the Shinboners.

Couldn't agree more. I first went to Arden St. in 1948 as a six year old with my Grandmother. Lots of hard times between the great memories in all that time, and the good times are all the sweeter for it. Love the Shinboners.

Did you see Horace that first game?

He looked around 30 years old with a Bowlers Hat and cane.

Boom tish.

Let's get this thread rolling..
188d763cfffbee8825f16d14befe6edd.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Love the 120 minutes threads they have about as much substance as *two minute noodles. Can I suggest a title change...... It was a bad day for the " blind worship" crew.

It can be changed next week when we flog Carton. But after that it could well be many weeks between drinks.

* if you also consume the packaging.

I dont think this thread will go away as it will sway from one side to the next depending on the result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sick and tired of you Turkeys getting stuck into Goldenstein and Andersons. What is wrong with you? They busted a gut for the Mighty NMFC today. A Gut I tells yah. And gee McMillan is a natural born leader. Loved his game today. s**t when you think about it, Scotts is an Ironstein. Play Daw down back for all of preseason. Bring him in today and play him down back for most of the game and some cameos in the ruck. Then with 10 minutes left unleash him at Full Forward. A Masterstroke I tells yahs. Smart Guy is Scotts. :stern look

Out-coached and outworked. We probably only had 6 winners on the day.
3 actually.

You forgot the Delist Daw.

If he plays in defence ahead of McKay and Nielsen ever again, both of those boys should demand an immediate clearance.

If he plays in defence ahead of McKay and Nielsen ever again, both of those boys should demand an immediate clearance.
Point taken.

He plays where the coach tells him too, but that's an altogether different discussion, but not exactly unrelated.

Thought both of them got opened up by 17 year old's today?

Thought both of them got opened up by 17 year old's today?

McKay was named in our bests and kept M.King to 2 goals who wasn't named in the bests.

NAB AFL Academy: Walsh, West, Smith, Jones, B.King, Hately
North Melbourne VFL: Wright, Preuss, Hibberd, Larkey, McKay

Though I do not necessarily disagree with that, they could also go and outplay him in th VFL to put their hand up and force selection before him in the future.

Macmillan contracted until the end of 2020. FMD.
We saw his good game last week.

Back to potatoland again.

Over the course of his career he would be lucky to have registered 20% of his games as a pass or good.

Loves a good finger point and that’s about it.

Looked like a cat on skates today, constantly falling to the ground and when he did hold his feet getting brushed aside at ease.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back