Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Banks on the Footy Show next.....I love this man

Forgot to say it yesterday but to Mick Fanning you've given us (Aussie surfers)so much joy over the years. It was fantastic to watch you battle Slater and the Brazillian's and I especially loved the respect you gave to all of us at Bells.
Time you and Joel kicked back at Snapper and just enjoyed "The Search" great man.
#CheersMick
images.jpg

I've just started paying attention to twitter as a source of football and cricket news.

Who is worth following for insights and news?

Currently following:
Collingwoodfc
Pendles
Trav Cloke
Swanny
Chloe Molloy
Steph Chioci
Meg Hutchins
Grundy
Steve Smith
Jeremy Howe

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

I’d have absolutely no problem following Chloe Molloy anywhere she wanted... oh hang on, you’re talking about social media right..

Speaking of the AWFL.. all this chopping and changing of players between teams is gonna kill peoples interest if it continues for very long...
Think there’s a lot of players wanting to get to their childhood/family teams.
It will settle over time when they become more professional and understand that you can be a one club legend.

was looking at the Essendon board and they going through every clubs stereo types from their point of view and I thought it might be fun to give it ago. This is from my prospective in attending games.

Adelaide - feral and very one eyed. Hate everything about Victoria. Find a lot of old grannies attend their games

Brisbane- don’t know too many of these fans. I’m their premiership years they were arrogant but new nothing about the game.

Carlton - full of Italian and Lebanese fans. Very arrogant. Would hate the day they were actually any good.

Essendon- middle class arrogant bandwagon club. Think think hird is a star and that they are the greatest club while being very ordinary for 17 years. When they are not winning and you ask them who they follow they say they don’t follow footy.

Fremantle- have never met one

Geelong- one team old country folk. Actually do not mind Geelong fans. Even after all their recent success have never found them too be arrogant

Gold Coast - don’t know any

GWS - Don’t know any

Hawthorn- biggest w***ers you will ever meant. Eastern liberal toffs who boast how great they are and expect a flag every year. Their colours make me sick

Melbourne- like hawthorn upper eastern toorak Private school toffs. But unlike hawthorn are the most pessimistic bunch of fans in the league. Their fans always expecting the worst to happen.

North Melbourne- all have small man syndrome. Always think they are hard done by and complain why they don’t get big games. Easy really because hardly no one follows you.

Port - feral bogans

Richmond-feral and after premiership think they are the biggest club in the land. Only know 3 words in their club song. If their is a definition of bandwagon it’s tiger fans

St.kilda - feral bunch too. Think they are hard done bye and have a real pure hatred for Collingwood. To us pie fans they are to useless to even hate

Sydney - old South Melbourne fans still will never cheer out go Sydney only go swans. Think they have become successful the hard way but we all know that the AFL have handed them more concessions thn any other club

West Coast - like hawthorn arrogant bunch of toffs

Western bulldogs- working class fans. Passionate but very humble in victory and defeat

Collingwood- we are the most feral and passionate fans in the league. When we are winning we let everyone know about it. When we are losing we again let everyone know about it.

Last edited:
Missed being at the G last night. No better place to have been.

However, am at Bondi Beach now in spectacular, autumnal weather, enjoying warm clear surf 8km from the city centre.

Tonight will watch Swans v GWS at SCG. The fans are a little dim but their hygiene is immaculate.

Tale of Two Cities... both good.

Χριστός Ανέστη

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those idiots on the Carlton banter thread banned me.. it's not a banter thread opened to opposition supporters.. it's what suits them. It's a joke.

I warned you levendi.

Sore losers big time......it’s was ok last year when they won.

**** Carlton

Enjoy Easter today re

Last edited:
Those idiots on the Carlton banter thread banned me.. it's not a banter thread opened to opposition supporters.. it's what suits them. It's a joke.

Just another thing about that board.

I had fun with most of them in the banter thread last year.....I even went to there game day thread with olive branch in hand and told them how good they were after our loss.

It was ok for the goddess of love to like my best wishes last year but they can’t handle it this year.

**** Carlton

7A8664AC-FCAF-4FAD-BE4A-78FDF80D2D61.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back