Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gopies1981 for GWS you should simply write:

GWS, they have NO fans outside of AFL House

BringouttheGimp great spreads you have shown us,

Mum and dad have done you proud :)

You’re a credit to your family no doubt.

Happy Greek Easter

I do go to Collingwood games when I can. I, thankfully, no longer need to sit in the outer. And I can assure you the view gives a much better view of the game plan, or lack of one.

Your reference to the 'outer' brings back fond memories of the 'outer' at Vic Park. Was a cauldron.

Not a word seen or heard often in footy circles these days.

Just been down to the Holden Centre to install some gear for them. Walked through a room where the netballers were watching the Comm Games. They are a magnificent group of young women. I think I'm now a netball fan.

Just been down to the Holden Centre to install some gear for them. Walked through a room where the netballers were watching the Comm Games. They are a magnificent group of young women. I think I'm now a netball fan.

Well Maddie Robinson, Kim Ravillion and Cait Thwaits are all playing for the diamonds at Comm Games so we should be wishing them well too.

Your reference to the 'outer' brings back fond memories of the 'outer' at Vic Park. Was a cauldron.

Not a word seen or heard often in footy circles these days.
The outer is wholly sanitised these days.
While I’m no advocate of some of the things that used to happen there, the adjustment has gone way to far the other way.
And I see now that many of the pubs around the MCG are ow banning club colours after 7pm. Seems that the banter of the old outer days, that used to extend to the pub post game, no longer exists.

I love him too, but not enough to watch TFS. How did Banksy go? Doesnt mince words IIRC, just like his straight ahead footy style.

He was great, he was on with Rhys Jones going over that punch again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys,
Pardon the intrusion.
Would anyone happen to be interested in 2x tickets to Dane Swan 2 My Gap Year Show?
Selling 2x Tickets to Dane Swan 2 - My Gap Year (& Ratpack Stories) in Conversation with Matthew Hardy.
April 21, 2018, 7pm @ Yarravilla Club
Payment can be made via paypal or bank deposit and the tickets will be e-mailed to you as soon as payment is received.
2 tickets for $80.
Show only, dinner not included.
If anyone is interested please PM me.

Excellent work mods.

We recently had an outbreak of nasty trolling, the dim one is gone, the threads cleaned up, and once again all thanks to our mods.

Good job.

Excellent work mods.

We recently had an outbreak of nasty trolling, the dim one is gone, the threads cleaned up, and once again all thanks to our mods.

Good job.

It's uncanny how a single human being can alter the vibe of a place, even a virtual place like this!

Thanks mods, you're pretty awesome.

EDIT: Except the mods that tease me for liking George Michael, that's mean!

Last edited:
It's uncanny how a single human being can alter the vibe of a place, even a virtual place like this!

Thanks mods, you're pretty awesome.

EDIT: Except the mods that tease me for liking George Michael, that's mean!

What Mod jathanas??

untitled.png

Had a shitty day today.

What's everybody up to?!
Drove for two hours there and the same back for the mrs to go to one shop for 30 min and they did not have All she wanted. I suppose l had nothing better to do. At least the weather was nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back