Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a shitty day today.

What's everybody up to?!

Had a cold and secondaries, so been holed up at home. Did some writing and fielded phone calls. Apparently I am missing all kinds of business opportunities, my opinions on a variety of surveys are absolutely vital, and a very helpful Indian sounding lady from Microsoft rang to tell me my computer is infected by viruses but if I just let them take remote control of my computer all will be well. I toyed with her for a good ten minutes pretending to be an Italian gentleman with poor English and limited IT skills.

I think my flatmates need to ditch the landline. Literally the only people who call it are scammers and marketers.

Then I watched some Star Trek and fell asleep and woke up to find I was naked and had kicked off the bedclothes about the time my female flatmate came in with her mother.

I think I may be going to the stable again :(

Had a cold and secondaries, so been holed up at home. Did some writing and fielded phone calls. Apparently I am missing all kinds of business opportunities, my opinions on a variety of surveys are absolutely vital, and a very helpful Indian sounding lady from Microsoft rang to tell me my computer is infected by viruses but if I just let them take remote control of my computer all will be well. I toyed with her for a good ten minutes pretending to be an Italian gentleman with poor English and limited IT skills.

I think my flatmates need to ditch the landline. Literally the only people who call it are scammers and marketers.

Then I watched some Star Trek and fell asleep and woke up to find I was naked and had kicked off the bedclothes about the time my female flatmate came in with her mother.

I hope you laughed and felt a little better after reading the Bad Horse’s reply Temploar

Bad Horse as long as they didn’t see you as a pony

:eek:

:D

Landline was gone when the nbn came.
You are absolutely correct, the only people using it are scammers and telemarketers.

I don't want to name anyone but the one with the username which sounds like "Picky Lark" has been particularly savage. :(

You could name names but that might sound like...

careless whispers...

I don't want to name anyone but the one with the username which sounds like "Picky Lark" was particularly savage. :(
EFA
You're safe now:D

Would read again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm lost for words.
You may be a bad horse but that was a GOOD story.

Geez I thought the landline went the way of the dodo bird .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back