FTA-TV AFL 360 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a good roast, don't see it often enough from journalists. Whateley wouldn't even go near that territory so its good Robbo speaks up.
Yep. Always makes me chuckle when people say He's pro Essendon or 'wearing the duffel coat'. He may be privately but He'll rarely say anything positive about Essendon publicly and will never let an opportunity go by to sink the boots in. I'm not saying we don't deserve it because we do but it's probably to the point of overcompensating.

It would be interesting to see Geelong down the wrong end of the ladder for a while and how Gerard would react to that. All he ever gets the opportunity to do is gush like a fanboi and he does so with great gusto.

Yep. Always makes me chuckle when people say He's pro Essendon or 'wearing the duffel coat'. He may be privately but He'll rarely say anything positive about Essendon publicly and will never let an opportunity go by to sink the boots in. I'm not saying we don't deserve it because we do but it's probably to the point of overcompensating.

It would be interesting to see Geelong down the wrong end of the ladder for a while and how Gerard would react to that. All he ever gets the opportunity to do is gush like a fanboi and he does so with great gusto.
Was always a hell of a lot more pro Hird than pro Essendon.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

He strikes me as the overly negative supporter who jumps on when things are going well but as soon as something takes a turn he is instantly sticking the knives in. Like a few on your board actually ;)

I always skip the coaches segment these days.

Scott is always whinging about something and Richo is boring to listen to.

Coaching segments would be fine if they rotated the coaches, but like you, I simply don't watch the show because I'm tired of Robbo all over the place like a dog's breakfast, and Scott is just painful to listen to. The world according to Geelong is not my idea of entertainment.

Is 'Nerdling' wearing a new wardrobe or paying homage to TGO?

A mate pointed out Robbo's change of stance re Worsfold. Re-signing, great move. Three weeks late, what were Esendon thinking?

He strikes me as the overly negative supporter who jumps on when things are going well but as soon as something takes a turn he is instantly sticking the knives in.
The thing is He doesn't. It doesn't matter how well things are going He will rarely mention Essendon at all unless it's an opportunity to do so in a negative manner and when He does it's quite often over compensatory to the point of absurdity. It'll be interesting to see how He reacts if we ever do seriously get our s**t together and He's forced to talk about us in a positive manner.

Like a few on your board actually ;)
Yeah I guess our board is pretty unique that way..o_O

Show is unwatchable with the disgrace that is Slobbo. Get him off it and the show is 100x better.
Robbo is like the local bar fly after a 12hr session who takes offence if you disagree with him. He'll rant and moan like a moose in labour, arms flailing in unison with high pitched wails until he is met with polite silence or a nod of the head. I think most have learned how to play him now.

Robbo is like the local bar fly after a 12hr session who takes offence if you disagree with him. He'll rant and moan like a moose in labour, arms flailing in unison with high pitched wails until he is met with polite silence or a nod of the head. I think most have learned how to play him now.

Take the word 'like' out of your first sentence and you're spot on.

The thing is He doesn't. It doesn't matter how well things are going He will rarely mention Essendon at all unless it's an opportunity to do so in a negative manner and when He does it's quite often over compensatory to the point of absurdity. It'll be interesting to see how He reacts if we ever do seriously get our s**t together and He's forced to talk about us in a positive manner.

Yeah I guess our board is pretty unique that way..o_O
Loving the capitalisation of He, brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The show lacks good personalities. Good players and people, they're just boring to listen to.

The sport in general lacks interesting personalities; the culture of the sport largely stamps out any genuinely interesting individualism.

Have zero interest in hearing coaches/players being interviewed (Richmond included) and that's a reason why I enjoy shows like Footy Classified & Footyology which are largely devoid of it.

It's product placement. The AFL is trying to sell this s**t. So we have the spectacle of two middle-aged men playing with trading cards on a supposedly "intelligent" programme. Bizarre.

May as well get on the show and give away VHS copies of 'That Was The Season That Was'. Do kids even collect cards any more?

Outrage by Robbo that Clarkson would say 10 concussions for Selwood because it wasn't accurate...'you can't just make up numbers'

Up to 11 Pies players on drugs. Do you know the actual number Robbo..'um ah no'.

No Robbo, no 360? Okay it's a deal.
Stupid Slobbo.

Turned over just after 8pm and Richo's voice droning had me nearly falling asleep in seconds so I literally switched the TV off.

It's been said before but they really need to try rotate through all the coaches over the course of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back