Autopsy Positives and Negatives - Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

They're all forgetting the gift their captain got in the last 20m out straight in front (or at least trying to...)

Maybe Fyfe should have a word to Ballantyne about how to milk a 50
Cole was tackled and thrown to the ground without the ball. McCarthy threw then tapped the ball to his foot and Ballantyne goalled blatant umpire mistake . It goes both ways doesnt it .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Ballantyne goals came from umpire errors
Fyfes shot on goal was extremely soft

But but umpires won us the game that we dominated for large parts:smirk:

Typical Freo sh*t. Its why their club will never go anywhere - no need to improve anything, because everything that goes wrong is always someone else's fault.

Its the same thing with this sexual harassment fiasco. According to most of them, Ross is just a top bloke who made an innocuous comment towards some sheila and its all completely blown out of context, and anyway it happened years ago so stop living in the past and just get over it already! Ive yet to see a single purple come out and say that maybe, just maybe, their God Emperor actually did something wrong and the affected party may actually have a right to feel aggrieved.

Set yourself up with a vpn - theres paid ones and free ones - the paid ones get you faster speeds - im using a free one atm and they arent the greatest when i watch live the resolution is shiite. My mate used my account from canada and it was hd.

Replays work fine - there are two options with the game - watch live or start from beginning - if you want to watch a game live via vpn it seems to work better if you watch with a ten minute drlay so watch from beginning option about 10-20 min after it starts

Go to whirlpool to find out who does the best vpns. Or ask around on the tech section of bf.

They are fairly self explanatory on how to use - you dl an app - turn the app on - all your internet traffic is routed through the vpn.

Go to watchafl.com.au

Send screen of computer to tv via apple tv, chromecast, hdmi lead, airtame etc etc

Any other q’s hit me up

oo I see.. will investigate. Thanks heaps for the info :)

My work phone no longer recognised that it’s on a Telstra plan. Was so good last year. I tried redownloading the afl app and everything

Just realised you can do it via hotspot

If one of your family or mates has a Telstra plan you can actually connect to their phone's internet via mobile hotspot to sign in and register to unlock the live pass. Then you can disconnect and use normal Wi-Fi or your usual ISP and it runs perfectly well. Pretty sure the fella with the Telstra plan can still use it too.

domo Not sure if this helps. You could probably ask your friend Priddis for a hand

If one of your family or mates has a Telstra plan you can actually connect to their phone's internet via mobile hotspot to sign in and register to unlock the live pass. Then you can disconnect and use normal Wi-Fi or your usual ISP and it runs perfectly well. Pretty sure the fella with the Telstra plan can still use it too.

domo Not sure if this helps. You could probably ask your friend Priddis for a hand
Priddis is on such a slow connection he wont stream

but...but its not about the tally if the tally is close. You better believe it is about the tally and expect it to be pointed out when the tally has a discrepancy.

Remember smart replays where you could click through to wherever a goal / behind / free kick happened. Of course they got rid of it because they would hate for us to see the maggots "evening" things up or trying to turn a match.

Nearly forgot to post this

8caf62f6b771e7a6b5095b2008ad65d7.jpg

Priddis is on such a slow connection he wont stream

haha
i signed up for the iPridus hypernet 12 month plan .. with an option of renewing for another, if I meet space invader games played targets..
ipridis.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back