Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So effectively the stadium kits are just replicas to the vapor's authentic, but they are bad replicas, with the cut and detailing changed and/or left out.

What a joke.

That seems to be the way of most jersey levels these days. The same thing happens with NFL and NHL jerseys (NBA as well I think but I am not in the know about them).

If you want realistic like the players wear, but still not exactly, and have logos that will likely fall off after a few washes, then pay the big bucks.
If you are ok with a similar look but not an exact replica, pay a little less (though the logos are usually of a higher quality and will last longer).
If you just want to support the team but can't afford much, then you get a very cheap thing that may slightly resemble the actual kit.

Classic Football Shirts routinely sell genuine player issues. For big clubs. And they're actually quite often on sale for around 130 bucks. You'll have to wait a season or two for the design but tbh it's not a bad get.

They also sell some great PI stuff for really cheap. I got a Scotland trackie top, which is awesome, for about 30 bucks. Then again this is the same order where I got a Kappa Glory strip and it was all for free so...

Classic Football Shirts routinely sell genuine player issues. For big clubs. And they're actually quite often on sale for around 130 bucks. You'll have to wait a season or two for the design but tbh it's not a bad get.

They also sell some great PI stuff for really cheap. I got a Scotland trackie top, which is awesome, for about 30 bucks. Then again this is the same order where I got a Kappa Glory strip and it was all for free so...
CFS is the best. The events they put on where they show off hundreds of old jerseys are really cool and I’d love to attend one but they’re in Manchester usually. I bought 3 QPR jerseys from them no problems at all. Another shop on the other hand sent me a Man City jersey that was two years out from the one I bought.

CFS is the best. The events they put on where they show off hundreds of old jerseys are really cool and I’d love to attend one but they’re in Manchester usually. I bought 3 QPR jerseys from them no problems at all. Another shop on the other hand sent me a Man City jersey that was two years out from the one I bought.
I've been to the Classic Football Shirts warehouse. Completely forgot about it the first time I was in Manny and it was on my absolute to-do the second time around. Didn't get to meet the legendary Dougie but I spent about two hours in there and it felt like... 25 minutes. Got a few whales including the Highbury Farewell kit which I just couldn't usually do, but when in Rome. It was great, but some of the staff are definitely a little odd (a bit like, stunted, odd, hard to talk to...) but they even have stuff like Bobby Pires match worns from the Invincible season just sitting there that you can try on. So there!

This is probably the only place I'd admit it but I had a dream about being at a Classic Football Shirts retail shop the other day and I'd like to know how much it will cost to have my brain fixed
I had a dream I was at Footy Park and basically stole one jumper each from 15 of the AFL teams and 3 Cricket Australia jerseys. It happens sometimes. I was pretty sad when I woke up though that it was only a dream.

This is probably the only place I'd admit it but I had a dream about being at a Classic Football Shirts retail shop the other day and I'd like to know how much it will cost to have my brain fixed

I had a very similar dream - I was in Melbourne and there was a sports store in a loft that only sold classic 90s/00s stuff.

I remember buying a bunch of old Eagles guernseys and Socceroos jerseys, and a 90s Maccas Sherrin.

Never been more depressed to wake up.

tenor.gif

You’re not the only one. I was looking through all their Socceroos stuff for an 05 kit but it was about the only thing they didn’t have.

I spend/waste most of my time in frees at school browsing Classic Football Shirts, I almost wish I'd never discovered it. Yet to pick up anything from it though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back