2nds Swans Reserves 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry mate no idea

Given the other three emergencies are playing he’s almost certainly the traveling emergency, but that doesn’t make sense given the comment from Harley that he needed to find form in the NEAFL.

Sorry mate no idea

Given the other three emergencies are playing he’s almost certainly the traveling emergency, but that doesn’t make sense given the comment from Harley that he needed to find form in the NEAFL.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Yes that is a bit odd based on the comments.

Amarty is a big fella with a booming kick. Needs to work a little on his forward defensive pressure
Rose getting involved... I noticed with his nice pass to Dean Towers where Towers goalled, he didnt bother to tun in and congratulate DeanO or vice versa

Amarty is a big fella with a booming kick. Needs to work a little on his forward defensive pressure
Rose getting involved... I noticed with his nice pass to Dean Towers where Towers goalled, he didnt bother to tun in and congratulate DeanO or vice versa

Rose is, how can I put this kindly, a lazy campaigning Pratt Carltonian. It is the natural order of things.

Cameron with some good early touches in the 3rd. great kick i50 and then a goal from 50m at a 45 angle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back