Round 12 Trades (Argas Tuft Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 trades and 260k.

Only really care about ranking (4.4k right now) and my league standings are all good for now anyway.

Before trades I have 17 playing
(Savage, Doedee, Murphy)
Danger, Oliver, Walters, Taranto, Brayshaw, Spargo, Phillips)
Gawn
Gray, Heeney, Smith, Fritsch, Ronke, Guelfi

Really tempted to do something like this
Cole - upgraded to TMAC or Brayshaw.
Murphy- Austin
Dusty to Crouch, Westhoff, Selwood etc

Leaves me with Doedee to upgrade at his bye to Simpson.
Bring in Ahern for Ronke and upgrade Guelfi to a premo mid.
Then ill be one premo mid short (walters Taranto back into fwds)

Luxury trade is Savage to someone down the line.

Is it worth doing those trades this week?. Or holding, hope Dusty plays next week and reasses given everyone has carnage.
Or any other ideas for this week?
upload_2018-6-8_11-58-54.png

well my bus is crashing spectacularly.
r12: 17 playing after 3 trades - English, T.Smith, Murray > TMAC, Ahern, Boak
r13: 18 playing after 1 trade (without dusty) - Spargo > ? (needs to be a rookie bc no cash)
r14: 19 playing

Given I cant work out a way to get 18 for r12, am thinking maybe I just do 2 trades in r12 to save a trade and get a better trade in r13.
r12: English, Murray > Austin, TMAC (16 playing)
r13: Spargo > Westhoff/boak/gray (18 playing + dusty)
r14: brayshaw > ahern

will leave me with 9 trades and 1 more def upgrade - then some luxury trades to upgrade m8.

Does this seem sensible??? Am sooooo confused..

upload_2018-6-8_12-8-28.png

15 trades and 260k.

Only really care about ranking (4.4k right now) and my league standings are all good for now anyway.

Before trades I have 17 playing
(Savage, Doedee, Murphy)
Danger, Oliver, Walters, Taranto, Brayshaw, Spargo, Phillips)
Gawn
Gray, Heeney, Smith, Fritsch, Ronke, Guelfi

Really tempted to do something like this
Cole - upgraded to TMAC or Brayshaw.
Murphy- Austin
Dusty to Crouch, Westhoff, Selwood etc

Leaves me with Doedee to upgrade at his bye to Simpson.
Bring in Ahern for Ronke and upgrade Guelfi to a premo mid.
Then ill be one premo mid short (walters Taranto back into fwds)

Luxury trade is Savage to someone down the line.

Is it worth doing those trades this week?. Or holding, hope Dusty plays next week and reasses given everyone has carnage.
Or any other ideas for this week?
View attachment 508802
If you have enough playing without trading Dusty I would wait a week... chances are he comes back fit and with Richmond playing finals they will need him.

i could go mihocek over him get 50k but bucks said reid and him wont play in the same fwd line together

I went Mihocek over Austin anyway cause Reid is made of tissue paper so no doubt will get injured again and Bucks can use him in defence if necessary. I traded Barry out for him, so maximised the profit there, enables Keefe/Sicily swing now and also brought Spargo to mids to activate mid/fwd swing.

Posted late last night so deleted and reposting to hopefully get some of that AM help

without trades I have 15 playing (Ughhh). So far I've gone T Smith > Austin and early on Barry > Ahern just to make numbers. This leaves me with 14 trades and $209,700 banked

Looking at my hot mess below,would anyone make that 3rd trade or just cop the 17 starters and pray ?

View attachment 508756

oohh kaaayyyyy so am I crazy for going Guelf > Jonas (via Sic ) for the bye coverage .....

Gets me 18 on the field this week (without trading Dusty or Cogs) and figure Jonas ends up D6/7

Yes, if your best case scenario happens with Dusty then it's a bad move trading him out.

Alternatively, if he also misses next week then when he returns continues to only average 90-100 you are way ahead by trading him out.

Either way is a risk.
If he averages 90-100, how many points do you gain for trading him out? 10?
If he goes back to the 130-150 how much do you lose by trading him out.

Thats the way I look at it.

Barry or Dow for Westhoff or boak

Is Barry ever going to get a game?
Blahhh. Maybe I’ll just go Barry to Ahern, Dow to Hoff/Boak.

Don’t want another port player in my FWD but it suits my byes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True.

Ablett has 1 100+ score in the last 9 rounds (against Gold Coast and it took 37 touches and 3 goals to get to 117), 4 missed games and a 55.
Dustys had more 100 + scores in the last 3 rounds.
Look mate, clearly you love the bloke. For me, it was between keeping him and posting puppies, or pissing him off and delaying the puppies posting, due to being able to field 16 this week instead of 15 :drunk:.

What’s the general consensus on what to do with Dusty? I have 20 on field so that’s not an issue. Think he’ll get back to anywhere near his best this year Richmond fans?

True.

Ablett has 1 100+ score in the last 9 rounds (against Gold Coast and it took 37 touches and 3 goals to get to 117), 4 missed games and a 55.
Dustys had more 100 + scores in the last 3 rounds.
How many 100's is Dusty going to score in the next 3 rounds? Anyone who is trading him out this week is predicting zero.

He's obviously been carrying something so it's feasible that he won't play again until round 15. With a BE of a 100, if he does come back in, kills it and he looks like he's over whatever has led to his s**t house scores, it's not going to be hard to bring him back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back