Socceroos Pre WC friendly match day thread featuring the Czech Republic & Hungary

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats all Jones. Sainsbury is looking for a call that never comes so thinks Jones isnt coming. Then Jones decide to come incredibly late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets not forget how filthy the reverse ball was from Arzani to lead to the own goal.

He is pure silk.

My observations from that;

-Arzani looked very good.
-Milligan and Risdon went from great form last Saturday to plodders this week.
-Behich was rather solid
-If at any point Jones is keeping in Russia, I'll be shitting myself every play.
-Nabbout offered nothing. Didn't offer much last week except for a solid finish once, which a few of us got a bit excited over.

well it's created more questions than answers that game. at least we won't see bert making the same mistake that guus made in giving our second goallie a game.
still think arzani shouldn't start against france - come on against wearier legs, but gee he brought a touch of youthful confidence and and silk to our game. irvine added a bit. nabbout gave us nothing. risdon looked shaky. jedinak brought composure. milligan didn't. juric would appear to be an afterthought.
we were outplayed in the first but milligan's mistake aside, they never looked like scoring. and but for sainbury and jones mindsnap we looked in control once we had the goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back