Socceroos International Friendlies - Socceroos V Ecuador Sydney 24/3, Melbourne 28/3

Remove this Banner Ad

Ref is pretty much horseshit. Several Ecuador cheap shots go ignored. But the Devlin challenge was too much.

Guy puts his hands on the keeper to prevent a quick release.... Nothing to see here.

Missed a dessert pen with the crap challenge on mcgree.

Also not calling for the Aus medical team to come on the field with Wright hit in the head.

Horrendous.

Not sure how we get such bad refs… surely refs from all the professional leagues in Asia would be available. Instead we get some local league bloke from North Korea.

No rules around head injuries in football? That's a disgrace that Devlin came back on.

Also, I'm enjoying 10s Formula 1 ads - "here's a sport we considered worthy of our main channel."

Who is Bos? Never heard of him but havent been paying much attention this season. Genuine quality prospect or likely Arzani hype job?

Hope Irankunda develops. Great getting him into this set-up

Who is Bos? Never heard of him but havent been paying much attention this season. Genuine quality prospect or likely Arzani hype job?

Hope Irankunda develops. Great getting him into this set-up
Melbourne City youth developed. Been outstanding at left back. Keeping Jamo out of the side when both fit.

Attacking left back, but can finish (unlike beich)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People complaining about lack of HD on free to air is probably an old persons thing now? Or if you're from out bush. If you're fan of football in Aus and are relying on free to air tv you're going to have a bad time.

I enjoyed that game, Ecuador were very physical for a South American team. The referee was absolute garbage though, could have killed someone and he'd have waved the medicos away.

People complaining about lack of HD on free to air is probably an old persons thing now? Or if you're from out bush. If you're fan of football in Aus and are relying on free to air tv you're going to have a bad time.

I enjoyed that game, Ecuador were very physical for a South American team. The referee was absolute garbage though, could have killed someone and he'd have waved the medicos away.
Has to be a happy medium as i turn games off these days with blokes rolling around after everh tackle. A ref that tells them to harden up isnt a bad thing even if tonights ref was awful

Has to be a happy medium as i turn games off these days with blokes rolling around after everh tackle. A ref that tells them to harden up isnt a bad thing even if tonights ref was awful
Oh I agree, but when a player is bleeding from the head and you're relying on the players to wave the medico's on or you have a head knock and are leaving the player on their knees for a minute to wave them on in a friendly you're taking the piss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back