Media **** the Swamprats: UPDATE, BRAB has been bested by swamprats.

Remove this Banner Ad

seriously though this is disgusting behaviour by a senior Hawks player, i expect their leadership group to take a strong stance against BRAB. Very serious and baseless accusations from a player with a history. I will watch with great interest how the East Side Hawks respond to this immature thread.

seriously though this is disgusting behaviour by a senior Hawks player, i expect their leadership group to take a strong stance against BRAB. Very serious and baseless accusations from a player with a history. I will watch with great interest how the East Side Hawks respond to this immature thread.
We've suspended BRAB for a week. He'll miss the grand final.

These accusations aren't baseless at all. Ant Bear has gone to water which proves my point.

I'm retiring next season anyway. There's no strings on me.

Forget the MVP, we really need a Sweet FA Attention Whore of the Year Award.

It would be a one horse race, granted

#sfaawoty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for a really balanced post mod.

How about you try and do your job instead of personally attacking people

This whole thread is a personal attack.

Nice melt.

Got you ******* right where I want you. Millky told me exactly what happened you fool.

This is your reaction to being caught out.

This is your CAPTAIN swamprats.
Calls melt but makes a thread melting after his team lost.
Yeah righto champ, jog on.

Whato_O have you never questioned the integrity of the Sim?
Yes or No
BRAB said xxxx the Swamprats. Maybe he's not entirely wrong. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back