Media **** the Swamprats: UPDATE, BRAB has been bested by swamprats.

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re just pissed the Bombers smacked the Lions today...... have a bed and a good lie down

That's not relevant to this discussion at all.

You're not the first person to dodge Ant Bears actions. He's genuinely a disgrace

That's not relevant to this discussion at all.

You're not the first person to dodge Ant Bears actions. He's genuinely a disgrace

When did this discussion ever warrant relevancy?

On the night of millkys darkest hour, cloud PM'd him to ask him if he was ok. Ant bear sent him a message abusing him for not handing the captaincy over and didn't even ask if he was ok.

Ant bear does what's best for him first. His actions towards millky were an utter disgrace and millky has told me personally he still hasn't forgiven ant bear for what he did.
upload_2018-6-10_19-32-41.png

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're such a disingenuous little worm.

That PM is from MONTHS before the incident.
All the education in the world can't make you intelligent.

Last reply June 27...

All the education in the world can't make you intelligent.

Last reply June 27...

Event happened in early July. I was there.

My point was that you didn't send that PM in reaction to millkys outburst. That PM was sent in 2016. Last reply before millky's darkest hour.

Lying, disingenuous narcissist. Disgusting poster.

Millky openly stated that you didn't help him and you didn't deny it when I pointed it out in August last year.

Now that your reputation is on the line you pretend you care. Disgusting poster.

Nice melt.

Got you ******* right where I want you. Millky told me exactly what happened you fool.

This is your reaction to being caught out.

This is your CAPTAIN swamprats.

Can I take a picture of your footprints? Coz nobody believes me on Facespace

Nice melt.

Got you ******* right where I want you. Millky told me exactly what happened you fool.

This is your reaction to being caught out.

This is your CAPTAIN swamprats.
This is the premiership captain mate

This is the premiership captain mate

I'd hope a persona as nasty as Ant Bears wouldn't win a premiership. He's a good bloke most of the time but some of his actions make me want to vomit

I'd hope a persona as nasty as Ant Bears wouldn't win a premiership. He's a good bloke most of the time but some of his actions make me want to vomit

I don't know what I find more absurd...the fact that you can't vomit on your toes, or the thought of someone confiding with you o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back