Song Contest Part XII, Host: roo2macca, Theme: Precious Gems/Metals Noms Due: Monday 8:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Meh, took 20 minutes.

#songcontestresults

DQs

GREBO represented by Pop Ill Eat Itself and Can U Dig It with 1 votes and 2 Billies. (1B) Nommed by General Soreness

DISNEY represented by Cliff Edward and When You Wish Upon a Star with 12 votes and 0 Billies. (1533) Nommed by MEB_

upload_2018-6-10_23-37-39.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-10_23-36-39.png
    upload_2018-6-10_23-36-39.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 5
I've tried listening to some new songs off recently released albums or about to be released albums and all of them have sucked, this might be tough.

You're listening to the wrong stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're listening to the wrong stuff.

It would seem that way but there are some bands I picked that have produced music I've liked in the past and even their new songs haven't grabbed me.

Hopefully I'll stumble across something I like before the deadline.

LAST HOST UPDATE

Well juat to make my Hall of Shame entry a certainty, it looks like our winner is actually Grey Crow on 31 votes to Bet on Blue 30.

I was under control last night and had counted all votes. I woke this morning and couldn't find the spreadsheet and had to start again. It all went downhill from there.

I'll let the two combatants work out how they want to proceed. They're both around.

Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back