Sam McClure

Remove this Banner Ad

Tend your resignation now. You're nothing but a pathetic internet troll who clearly has never been to Adelaide nor would we want you to visit. Perhaps a new haircut would be in order.

A street sweeper on Lygon Street perhaps would be more suited. At least you'd be earning your dollar honestly.

And that yappy voice that reminds you of visiting grandma's as a kid and having her Maltese cross chiwowa let loose on you

Nothing a swift kick did to silence it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I quote an SEN story to give an indication of the way this bloke uses words:

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/06/13/carlton-stars-pledge-their-futures-to-the-club/

1. “Carlton have locked in their two best players in Patrick Cripps and Charlie Curnow on deals that will take them up to the start of their free agency,” McClure told SEN’s KB and The Doc.

I would have thought that "LOCKED IN" was unequivocal

2. “The contracts haven’t actually been signed, but both players have told the club that they have agreed to those terms and they will figure out dollars and cents and all that sort of stuff."

That's not "LOCKED IN", Sam. That is a long way from "LOCKED IN".

There is a lot of "STUFF" that needs to be finalised before you can use the term "LOCKED IN", Sam.

Muppet

He's at it again...

McClure: Richard Douglas wants to break his contract that he signed this morning
0e0b2fed1da83f968e74536568b0f1c0.jpeg

Adelaide Crows midfielder Richard Douglas has sensationally requested a trade to the Calder Cannons Football Factory according to reports from highly insightful and respected journalist Sam McClure.

https://westlakesjournal.com/2018/0...eak-his-contract-that-he-signed-this-morning/

I quote an SEN story to give an indication of the way this bloke uses words:

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/06/13/carlton-stars-pledge-their-futures-to-the-club/

1. “Carlton have locked in their two best players in Patrick Cripps and Charlie Curnow on deals that will take them up to the start of their free agency,” McClure told SEN’s KB and The Doc.

I would have thought that "LOCKED IN" was unequivocal

2. “The contracts haven’t actually been signed, but both players have told the club that they have agreed to those terms and they will figure out dollars and cents and all that sort of stuff."

That's not "LOCKED IN", Sam. That is a long way from "LOCKED IN".

There is a lot of "STUFF" that needs to be finalised before you can use the term "LOCKED IN", Sam.

Muppet

That’s some of the worst “journalism” I’ve ever heard..

He just reeks of a bloke who’s a desperate Carlton supporter trying to will the two players into signing on with Carlton again!..

These two comments are simply laughable;

“The contracts haven’t actually been signed, but both players have told the club that they have agreed to those terms and they will figure out dollars and cents and all that sort of stuff.

“It is a significant day for Carlton because they really couldn’t take this build to the next step if they were to lose one of those players.”

Just sounds like an immature school kid talking to his mates at recess... “dollars and cents and all that stuff”!!...

And as for building to take the next step... bahahahahahaha... did this flog come down in the last shower?... Carlton have been “building to the next step” for fifteen fcuking years now McClure you bell end.. and they’re still on the bottom.

This is the same muppet who said early last year that the main team in the race for Gov was West Coast, and then changed it to be that multiple Vic clubs were chasing him, and then changed again to say that both Gov and his brother were going to go to Fremantle.

Threw three pieces of s**t at the wall on that one and none of them stuck.

Hi Sam

I know you read BigFooty

Please disappear from my radio and or TV Screen

Yours truly
Dips

Wasn't his late Father in the media?

Only reason he has a job most likely. It's who you know.

I don't like Sam but Crow Cast got the same mail, although Sam said it was because we didn't pay enough which doesn't seem right at all, he may be right on this one.
He's still a flog though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back