Cats Target marc murphy To Add Grunt To The Holy Trinity

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't we already seen from Collingwood stacking your team with midfielders when you have shithouse KPPs doesn't work?

Oh well maybe with Murphy they can win the clearances for once. :drunk:
Working ok this year ...

The outpouring of envy in here is a sight to behold.
The more threads started the more I smile. :D

And you've hit the nail on the head. As long as we remain hated and envied we'll be relevant.

This news will excite the Cats. But excite other supporters more.

Stanley, Black, Blease, Smith, Rivers, Clark, McIntosh, washed-up Ablett and now a Bluebagger Handbagger...

Gazza and Zac spotted this very minute having lunch with Aaron Hall in Broadbeach, what, is Geelong short of one way running chip scabs down there?

Gazza and Zac spotted this very minute having lunch with Aaron Hall in Broadbeach, what, is Geelong short of one way running chip scabs down there?
You've never had lunch with mates?

Most of our club are up on the GC for a mini training camp. :D

So that's who bought the cold weather up here, tell them to * off back to Victoria, its freezing.

So that's who bought the cold weather up here, tell them to **** off back to Victoria, its freezing.
Freezing? I'm sitting here in shorts, thongs and a singlet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The outpouring of envy in here is a sight to behold.
Envy??????????????

giphy.gif

If Richmond ever picked up Murphy, I'd expect you all to laugh us out of town. Another broken down chip scab midfielder, and you think this is envy?

******* LOL!!

A vague news report is just an avenue, an easy excuse to express your feelings in general.

It's understandable.
Wait until he goes to Hawthorn and the masses change their tune. That's envy. :D

Topping up really rustles the rank and file around here eh? "How dare a club not accept mediocrity like mine does".
I know right. From the same supporters who have a thread on their board jizzing their pants over Lynch, Sloane, McGovern and any other free agent or player out of contract. The same club recruited Dew, Burgoyne, Hale, McEvoy, Henderson, Vickery, O'Meara, Mitchell, Lake, Guerra, Gibson, Gunston, Spangher, Frawley, etc, the list goes on.

That same club actually thought they had Dangerfield in the bag ... that entitlement to recruit every player in the league is the reason they are envious.

They will never fully enjoy their success while Geelong still exist. Look at Paul007 for example. He's in every Geelong related game day thread and the content of every one of his posts is bagging umpires.

These blokes are sad cases and Bosk's a troglodyte who lives his life hoping Geelong lose week to week.

Most of the time you don't even need to pick up a paper, peruse the internet or phone a friend for Geelong related news ... Just ask Bosk.

I know right. From the same supporters who have a thread on their board jizzing their pants over Lynch, Sloane, McGovern and any other free agent or player out of contract. The same club recruited Dew, Burgoyne, Hale, McEvoy, Henderson, Vickery, O'Meara, Mitchell, Lake, Guerra, Gibson, Gunston, Spangher, Frawley, etc, the list goes on.

That same club actually thought they had Dangerfield in the bag ... that entitlement to recruit every player in the league is the reason they are envious.

They will never fully enjoy their success while Geelong still exist. Look at Paul007 for example. He's in every Geelong related game day thread and the content of every one of his posts is bagging umpires.

These blokes are sad cases and Bosk's a troglodyte who lives his life hoping Geelong lose week to week.

Most of the time you don't even need to pick up a paper, peruse the internet or phone a friend for Geelong related news ... Just ask Bosk.
Only one problem with your post m7......most of those bought in by the Hawks won a flag :$:$:$

Henderson, Tuohy, Danger, Stanley, Z Smith.....doughnuts.

s**t, even Grigg changed clubs and got one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back