Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for fence then
Just bayonets.

US+1917+Soildier+with+Rifle+and+Bayonet.jpg

That is typical fascist behaviour of the left and all it will do is turn sensible middle grounded people away from the democrats.

Following politicians around in their private life's is not free speech, its stalking a form of harassment.

Time to open up a can of martial law on these professional protesters and even better take away their welfare payments, that will teach them.

In the same post
emoji23.png

Did well with NATO.
Now they know they have a benefactor who doesnt just turn up for the excellent curried egg sandwiches.

I think many are still laboring under a misapprehension that the USA is meant to be some sort of sugary sweet big brother, who is available to be taken advantage of in return for wrapping a protective umbrella around them.

Just giving them the hurry up, and a thinly veiled threat it will cost them a shitload more unless they honour their obligations, rather than just talk about it and make moronic excuses.

Europe thought the yanks would just keep paying 60-70% of the bill forever did they ?
Afterall, what do the yanks receive out of it ? Its not as though they truly need to giveashit about "world peace".

Did well with NATO.
Now they know they have a benefactor who doesnt just turn up for the excellent curried egg sandwiches.

I think many are still laboring under a misapprehension that the USA is meant to be some sort of sugary sweet big brother, who is available to be taken advantage of in return for wrapping a protective umbrella around them.

Just giving them the hurry up, and a thinly veiled threat it will cost them a shitload more unless they honour their obligations, rather than just talk about it and make moronic excuses.

Europe thought the yanks would just keep paying 60-70% of the bill forever did they ?
Afterall, what do the yanks receive out of it ? Its not as though they truly need to giveashit about "world peace".
More arm sales ?

They could protect his southern border and keep the riff raff out.
Why does your reply not surprise me? You will never change, keep believing the lies.

Is he setting up to leave Nato by telliing others to pay now and not by the agreement date
He certainly doesn't let the truth get in the way.

More arm sales ?
Potentially yes. Potentially a lot of other things as well. Whatever it may be though, they've probably earnt it.
Fact is Trump is simply getting tough with an inequity that has been going on for decades.

His job is to look out for his country, not to help everyone out with a massive solid.

If you wish to walk down a dark alley with the biggest nastiest bastard with a big old stick...there's always a price.

Considering global lessons learnt, paying just 2% GDP is afterall pretty bloody cheap.

I;d be surprised if Germany is paying (as reported) only a bit over 1%. World should be showing its disgust after what we did for them. Smaller states in Europe should WELCOME paying the price...they should be embarassed they havent been and sucking on the teat.

Don't you ever get sick of being unintelligent? Read a book. When will you get around the fact that I'm centre-right and not left? Next you'll call me a marxist. This is the ******* problem with the world now. You can't make an argument against something otherwise you are called a marxist, leftist, troll, RWNJ, Trump hater. Whatever happened to debating a point solidly? Maybe debating should be compulsory in schools.

Tbf to GC he has clearly read books, unfortunately all of the Ayn Rand/Milton Friedman neo conservative variety.

He strikes me as someone who has never bothered to read an opposing view in his life.

And yes you are correct about Trumpists shutting down any criticism of Trump by simply screaming TDS or Trump hater. It happens on both sides though to be fair but the cult like adulation for Trump is a whole new level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch McConnell can't even eat out in his own hometown without being harassed by protestors. Gotta love free speech.
He isn't coping anything, try being a private citizen minding your own business and going about your normal day. This is Trump's racist America.

So only a couple of years after the annexation of crimea, putin flexing russia military might with bizarre speaches and numerous russian cyber and propaganda attacks against numerous NATO members Trump decides to do all that he can politically feasibly do to rip NATO apart. Wow.

And Trumps zombie supporters continue to think there is no collusion with Russia.

Potentially yes. Potentially a lot of other things as well. Whatever it may be though, they've probably earnt it.
Fact is Trump is simply getting tough with an inequity that has been going on for decades.

His job is to look out for his country, not to help everyone out with a massive solid.

If you wish to walk down a dark alley with the biggest nastiest bastard with a big old stick...there's always a price.

Considering global lessons learnt, paying just 2% GDP is afterall pretty bloody cheap.

I;d be surprised if Germany is paying (as reported) only a bit over 1%. World should be showing its disgust after what we did for them. Smaller states in Europe should WELCOME paying the price...they should be embarassed they havent been and sucking on the teat.

If the US want to pay above 2% that’s on them.

Says you with a straight face whilst whinging about anti abortion protesters outside of sex clinics.
Anti abortion protesters sit in congress, make laws that divide people, incite hatred, discrimination and promote racism?

Who would have thought, gee so much power.

Germany post WW2 had restrictions on the size of its military, the deployment of its military outside Germany, and the development and manufacture of certain weapons.

While some of these have been eroded over time (ie foreign deployment during the Balkans conflicts), similar to Japan there is still a stigma internally about creating an offensive military. This effects spend, because offensive stuff like nukes and aircraft carriers cost a mint, but Germany doesn't go near them for obvious reasons

If the US want to pay above 2% that’s on them.
Apparently European nations dont want that...funny how they would prefer things exactly how they have stood for decades.

I'm sure the yanks could be easily persuaded to save 1 or 2 hundred billion dollars + annually. Bonus.

Perhaps the USA could be placated with some favorable trade deals as well. I'm sure they can reach an agreement that somehow benefits the USA, and maintains NATO in its current guise.

Maybe they could start by revisiting some of their existing trade deals ;)

I'm sure the yanks could be easily persuaded to save 1 or 2 hundred billion dollars + annually. Bonus.

Wanna bet?

That's the ignorance of trumpians on full show there.

Donald's con is working on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back