Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point in bringing fact in, they won’t take any notice.

The best part about his lies and outburst is that whilst he was carrying on, both house of congress passed a resolution in support of NATO and santctions aginist Russia.
And now we have Trump's next lie of the day.... er hour.

So after claiming that he had threatened to leave NATO and had gotten European countries to immediately raise their contributions towards NATO.

Turns out none of those things are true, I'm seeing a pattern now that shows that he meets with world leaders without anyone else in the room and no camera's (he did it with NK's Un). He achieves nothing (probably spends the time talking about how great he is and how great it would be for that country to invest in his hotels).

Then comes out in front of the cameras and announces the best possible result has been achieved so as to get the headlines which is all he cares about.
For instance when he met with Un he announced that nuclear war had now been averted and wouldn't even show anyone the contract written between the two as it wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

I didn't think it was possible but his lying seems to be getting worse and anyone that genuinely believes any word out of his mouth has to be considered amongst the most gullible mindless zombies.

And now we have Trump's next lie of the day.... er hour.

So after claiming that he had threatened to leave NATO and had gotten European countries to immediately raise their contributions towards NATO.

Turns out none of those things are true, I'm seeing a pattern now that shows that he meets with world leaders without anyone else in the room and no camera's (he did it with NK's Un). He achieves nothing (probably spends the time talking about how great he is and how great it would be for that country to invest in his hotels).

Then comes out in front of the cameras and announces the best possible result has been achieved so as to get the headlines which is all he cares about.
For instance when he met with Un he announced that nuclear war had now been averted and wouldn't even show anyone the contract written between the two as it wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

I didn't think it was possible but his lying seems to be getting worse and anyone that genuinely believes any word out of his mouth has to be considered amongst the most gullible mindless zombies.
Look at the latest headline, this could almost be a meme but unfortunately is true. How to make friends and to think that England is supposedly the closest ally.
Even manged to bring in a Moslem mayor.

2018-07-13_105455.png

Look at the latest headline, this could almost be a meme but unfortunately is true. How to make friends and to think that England is supposedly the closest ally.

View attachment 526764
Who owns sun again? :)

Who owns sun again? :)
Mudslinger?
White House just issued this statement in response to questions asked about his interview. Phew, thank goodness they are friends, imagine if it was Putin he was talking about?

2018-05-31_11444712.png

View attachment 526764
Murdoch media has a lot to answer for, hopefully history will remember Rupert for what he truly is.

An enabler of societal parasites just to make a quick buck off of mankind's lowest common denominator.

View attachment 526764
Stormy would have been an excellent page 3 if they had still run it :)

It's usually a norm that leaders visiting other countries don't comment on the internal politics of that country. I wonder how Trump would take Merkel turning up in the US and denouncing him on the front page of the New York Times.

"Yeah, well everything he said is true, so what? Other leaders wish they had balls as big as his, he's exactly what the world needs, cutting through the bullshit, calling out fake news. All you leftie cucks and pissweak politicians are just intimidated by a big dog who is trying to do the best he can for humanity. So what if he openly critiques other nation's internal policies, he's a genius and should be charging them for the advice.

Do you even lift, leftie bro?"

"Yeah, well everything he said is true, so what? Other leaders wish they had balls as big as his, he's exactly what the world needs, cutting through the bullshit, calling out fake news. All you leftie cucks and pissweak politicians are just intimidated by a big dog who is trying to do the best he can for humanity. So what if he openly critiques other nation's internal policies, he's a genius and should be charging them for the advice.

Do you even lift, leftie bro?"
There is only one stable genius that I have heard of. His name was Wilbur, not Trump.

2018-06-23_142950.png

Hahaha, from The Sun article ...

“You know, a poll just came out that I am the most popular person in the history of the Republican Party—92 per cent. Beating Lincoln. I beat our Honest Abe."

That must have been from the Gallop (clip clop) poll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha, from The Sun article ...

“You know, a poll just came out that I am the most popular person in the history of the Republican Party—92 per cent. Beating Lincoln. I beat our Honest Abe."

That must have been from the Gallop (clip clop) poll.
Obviously no editor in the murdoch stable was going to run the article other than TheSun

Ask and ye shall receive. These 2 should get you started. Alternatively watch any Trump rally on YouTube. Muscular alphas in the Trump camp, anorexic betas in the antifa camp.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

http://www.brunel.ac.uk/news-and-ev...-social-and-economic-equality-study-suggests#

And the good book says 'the meek shall inherit the earth'.
So the big tough good old boys are stuffed according to their own good book. ;)

Its terrible. Nearly as bad as the southern white good old boy lynch mobs killing blacks over the last 200 years. The US has a terrible history of racist violent behavior. Certainly made worse by the nasty 'right' conservative element.

How do you know the accused is a conservative?

Trump may still pardon her. After all this is what he has emboldened.
Good to know that your first thought is about the penalty and not the victim nor racism.
Again, not surprised.

Maggie, you surprise me by your racism, this is a case where a young woman armed with a brick assaulted a 92 year old American citizen with Mexican ancestry. You see it as Black vs Latino , I see it as criminal assault on a frail member of society.

What is it with you lefty types? You want to divide everyone it different groups and then trade them off to gain and remain in power.

Funny thing is the unions sing " United we stand, divided we fall"

Maggie, you surprise me by your racism, this is a case where a young woman armed with a brick assaulted a 92 year old American citizen with Mexican ancestry. You see it as Black vs Latino , I see it as criminal assault on a frail member of society.

What is it with you lefty types? You want to divide everyone it different groups and then trade them off to gain and remain in power.

Funny thing is the unions sing " United we stand, divided we fall"
Your concern for the victim and the reason and circumstances in which the injuries occurred continues to pull at my heart strings.

Misbel Borjas was driving by when she saw the woman hitting Rodriguez repeatedly in the head with a concrete block, she said.

“I heard her saying, go back to your country, go back to Mexico,” she told CNN by phone. “When I tried to videotape her with my cell phone, she threw that same concrete block, tried to hit my car.”

Your concern for the victim and the reason and circumstances in which the injuries occurred continues to pull at my heart strings.

Misbel Borjas was driving by when she saw the woman hitting Rodriguez repeatedly in the head with a concrete block, she said.

“I heard her saying, go back to your country, go back to Mexico,” she told CNN by phone. “When I tried to videotape her with my cell phone, she threw that same concrete block, tried to hit my car.”
Gsm

It's usually a norm that leaders visiting other countries don't comment on the internal politics of that country. I wonder how Trump would take Merkel turning up in the US and denouncing him on the front page of the New York Times.

Considering the state of Germany, he’d probably laugh at her

Who's "we"?

And seriously, the flip is this shit? Gotta be the worst attempt at a meme in the history of the internet. You should have your RWNJ membership revoked.
Wait, opposing murder makes one a nut job? You reached peak leftard. Never reach peak leftard.

It's usually a norm that countries welcome visiting Presidents, not pathetically mock them with balloons. The UK is a meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back