Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is heartbreaking. So glad we will have a conservative dominated supreme court that will overturn Roe v Wade

FB_IMG_1531434544822.jpg

Dh0_xddVQAIZxnD.jpg

The stupidest part of it all is that her actions will result in her being separated from her daughter as she should receive jail time.

Its terrible. Nearly as bad as the southern white good old boy lynch mobs killing blacks over the last 200 years. The US has a terrible history of racist violent behavior. Certainly made worse by the nasty 'right' conservative element.

I think I have heard of some studies that show "bodybuilders (with) higher testosterone levels and higher upper-body strength" are closer to being "dickless" than men who avoid roids... Do you think that's what he's talking about? :rolleyes:

Steroid use can lead to a shrinking of the berries but that would make the sausage look bigger in perspective?

Steroid use can lead to a shrinking of the berries but that would make the sausage look bigger in perspective?
Perspective could be a turn-on for some, but it was more fun to have a crack at FK's ridiculous comment by riffing off the "dickless lightweights" thing.

I wouldn't seriously say that all body-builders spend that long in the gym because they're compensating for something.

Perspective could be a turn-on for some, but it was more fun to have a crack at FK's ridiculous comment by riffing off the "dickless lightweights" thing.

I wouldn't seriously say that all body-builders spend that long in the gym because they're compensating for something.
Everyone needs a hobby and judging from my experience in gyms the guys who put in serious effort (no talking or standing around) really don't care what anyone else thinks.

Now the women. Oh my. My local has a lovely group of ladies who will offer advice to anyone while they sip their milkshake such as "you don't need to be here, you're too skinny already." And "you're doing your baby harm exercising when you're pregnant" and more recently "she must have an eating disorder, that poor baby must get neglected" monsters.

Those beastly gym guys are just fine. Bitchy opinions can go jump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone needs a hobby and judging from my experience in gyms the guys who put in serious effort (no talking or standing around) really don't care what anyone else thinks.

Now the women. Oh my. My local has a lovely group of ladies who will offer advice to anyone while they sip their milkshake such as "you don't need to be here, you're too skinny already." And "you're doing your baby harm exercising when you're pregnant" and more recently "she must have an eating disorder, that poor baby must get neglected" monsters.

Those monster gym guys are just fine. Bitchy opinions can go jump.
That's your perspective.

Those beastly gym guys are just fine. Bitchy opinions can go jump.

You shouldn't really exercise so much, a person only gets a finite amount of energy during their life.

Speaking to The Sun, Trump had this to say about London’s hospitality during his most recent visit to the UK: “I guess when they put out blimps to make me feel unwelcome, no reason for me to go to London.”
Im sure he will get over it by his next tweet

Did they get “American Idiot” to #1 song for the week? :D

Speaking to The Sun, Trump had this to say about London’s hospitality during his most recent visit to the UK: “I guess when they put out blimps to make me feel unwelcome, no reason for me to go to London.”
Im sure he will get over it by his next tweet
Fair to say, the gesture went completely over his head......ok I will see myself out.

I think I have heard of some studies that show "bodybuilders (with) higher testosterone levels and higher upper-body strength" are closer to being "dickless" than men who avoid roids... Do you think that's what he's talking about? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure even FK knows what he's talking about half the time.

Ask and ye shall receive. These 2 should get you started. Alternatively watch any Trump rally on YouTube. Muscular alphas in the Trump camp, anorexic betas in the antifa camp.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

http://www.brunel.ac.uk/news-and-ev...-social-and-economic-equality-study-suggests#

lol, didn't "miss" that request did you?

Anyway, cheers for that. I needed a laugh and you didn't disappoint, always humorous (if a little sad) getting an insight into your web browsing habits.

For bonus points, how did you come across them? Link from r/the_donald or personal google search?
emoji23.png

Have had a wonderful time watching Congress grilling poor old Peter. What a witch hunt!

Asking the same questions over and over again. I wonder if all those Republicans would hand over their phones and let us all see their text messages? Bet there would be quite a number that despite what they say publicly there would be a number of unflattering texts about Trump.

One old codger went on about Peter's relationship with his wife given his affair and the Chairman didn't intervene to which another member yelled out, 'he has gone off his medication or 'needs his medication'. So funny and appropriate.

This is heartbreaking. So glad we will have a conservative dominated supreme court that will overturn Roe v Wade

View attachment 526699

Who's "we"?

And seriously, the flip is this shit? Gotta be the worst attempt at a meme in the history of the internet. You should have your RWNJ membership revoked.

Have had a wonderful time watching Congress grilling poor old Peter. What a witch hunt!

Asking the same questions over and over again. I wonder if all those Republicans would hand over their phones and let us all see their text messages? Bet there would be quite a number that despite what they say publicly there would be a number of unflattering texts about Trump.

One old codger went on about Peter's relationship with his wife given his affair and the Chairman didn't intervene to which another member yelled out, 'he has gone off his medication or 'needs his medication'. So funny and appropriate.
Stormy Daniels like this irony

Apparently Donald is doing Russia's work in Europe - saying he won't give the UK trade if they maintain some connections to the EU...
Meanwhile, Trump said what May proposed on Brexit would hurt the chances of a future trade deal between the U.K. and the United States.

“If they do a deal like that, we would be dealing with the European Union instead of dealing with the U.K., so it will probably kill the deal,” Trump said.
For all the Trump fans, it seems May's suggestion is that the UK stays more connected to the EU with goods, not services? i.e. If your problem is the free movement of foreigners then she is saying they'll distance themselves from that, while still allowing goods to be traded as part of the EU block?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back