Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crows medicos probably have no idea how to deal with Sloane's injury. He'd be playing under duress. Lisfrancs don't heal in the short time that he was out for.

The Adelaide v Melbourne game should be huge. Both with a massive amount to play for and Adelaide looking for payback after being thrashed within an inch of their lives in their last encounter.

The Adelaide v Melbourne game should be huge. Both with a massive amount to play for and Adelaide looking for payback after being thrashed within an inch of their lives in their last encounter.
With 1 win separating 7th and 12th, it's one of several huge games - Collingwood v Richmond, North v West Coast, Essendon v Sydney, plus our mini final against the Dogs. Good luck with your tipping, folks.....

https://predictor.squiggle.com.au/

Squiggle predictor still has us sitting 4th (auto tipping), and Adelaide to finish 10th.
Don't really see that happening with the way we 'played' yesterday.

The way we played wasn’t that bad, I maintain a few rediculous selections cost us the game yesterday more than anything else. That’s against a GWS side coming of a win against Richmond, finally hitting their startups and being now called a genuine contender.

Lost the game at selection. There is however no denying the inconsistency and fainlure to play 4 quarters is frightening - until we get this right we deserve to be labeled “pretenders” but there is no doubting our best is good enough. It’s the ability to play our best, the reliance on certain players and the coaches to extract that level of footy that are our biggest problems.

We might be relying on a Crows win to keep us in the eight this week, unless we can get our own s**t together :$

The Crows medicos probably have no idea how to deal with Sloane's injury. He'd be playing under duress. Lisfrancs don't heal in the short time that he was out for.

But tell that to Crows fans and they are all like "It was minor.....Port fans obsess with the Crows.....everything is always negative"

The dude is cooked, the club has killed him with medical mismanagement and the decison to give him a five year contract will go down as one of the biggest s**t the bed moments in history.

I would say we are the worst team in the 8 and as a result the team most likely to make way for another.

Hawthorn are very ordinary too. One away game in their first 14 games, played Pies and Dees at the right time, #freekickhawthorn against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deals are getting signed later and later every year now. It used to be if they weren't signed by round 12 it was all over.

Next up, Gaff. I hope they retain him too. Polec and Gaff would be attracting pretty good offers. Gaff could feasibly attract anywhere from 800+ to leave the Eagles.

Hope they haven’t cooked Sloane, he deserves better than that (and some wits might say he just signed it).

Camporeale’s comment seems a *bit* odd though.

"As far as I know, he got trod on and played the rest of the game out, so I don't see what the issue is," Crows assistant coach Scott Camporeale said.

"If you've been trod on with footy boots, I dare say you'd have a pretty sore foot.

"We'll wait and see by the end of the week, but as far as I know, he's OK."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Mcgovern staying with West coast
Lol @ the Crows.

So they are becoming the new North Melbourne for getting excited about big name recruits that they fail to land.

The only difference with the Crows is that their admin is smart enough to not announce it publicly.

I wonder who will be their Menzel, Hampton or Gore this year?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

They're still crying about the no free kick for Doodee after he ducked (in a marking contest apparently). Did they even watch the game?

Eagles keeping McGovern and Gaff leaves less money to sign Lycett.

They have NicNat and Kennedy out of contract next year.

What does that mean??

WCE scored 79 pts v Carlton's 69pts at the MCG in Rd 5 and then next week Rd 6 at Perth Stadium scored 89pts v Freo's 81pts. That list says that WCE have gone 0/1 weeks in a row not scoring 100 pts. In my world that is 2 games in a row. Collingwood started the seeeing with 2 losses scoring 67 pts v Hawks and 79 v GWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back