Official Team Thread S.26 Baghdad Bombers - the most relevant Club in the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Posting numbers are up! Massive surprise with TheCoach16 leading the way with an average of 87.5 across the first two rounds. 11 players are averaging over 20 posts a week and great to see Blue__Balls getting involved in the first two weeks of his career.

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 7.25.08 pm.png

Like this post to continue seeing your average as the season progresses

Posting numbers are up! Massive surprise with TheCoach16 leading the way with an average of 87.5 across the first two rounds. 11 players are averaging over 20 posts a week and great to see Blue__Balls getting involved in the first two weeks of his career.

View attachment 539167

Im excited to see my averages

Posting numbers are up! Massive surprise with TheCoach16 leading the way with an average of 87.5 across the first two rounds. 11 players are averaging over 20 posts a week and great to see Blue__Balls getting involved in the first two weeks of his career

View attachment 539167

Great stuff nahnah..
16 contributors in Rounds 1 and 2 is a great effort lads and ladettes!
Expecting akkaps to bounce back with some decent R.3 numbers after serving his ban!

Strong showings from our star recruits _Cayz_ , Cheval and ArgusTuft over the first 2 games. Great to see Shermy getting amongst it as well.

Most pleasing for me is getting nahnah back to his brilliant, understated best.
I bleed Blue finding his feet nicely and Matty411 taking this place by storm.

Usual suspects Tony Lynn 15, BEEG and TheCoach16 tearing it up as well. CALL ME SNAKE is back this week and will tear it up.

I really need to thank _Cayz_ and Chevvie for pushing the team PM, it's been a brilliant way to get to know everyone better and has made me laugh on many occasions so far.

Great stuff nahnah..
16 contributors in Rounds 1 and 2 is a great effort lads and ladettes!
Expecting akkaps to bounce back with some decent R.3 numbers after serving his ban!

Strong showings from our star recruits _Cayz_ , Cheval and ArgusTuft over the first 2 games. Great to see Shermy getting amongst it as well.

Most pleasing for me is getting nahnah back to his brilliant, understated best.
I bleed Blue finding his feet nicely and Matty411 taking this place by storm.

Usual suspects Tony Lynn 15, BEEG and TheCoach16 tearing it up as well. CALL ME SNAKE is back this week and will tear it up.

I really need to thank _Cayz_ and Chevvie for pushing the team PM, it's been a brilliant way to get to know everyone better and has made me laugh on many occasions so far.

Thanks for continually pushing for me to come to the Bombers mate. I've been having a blast so far.

Hopefully the on field results will start to improve :D.

I have no idea why some cells turn white... originally I thought it was the highest numbers of the round but it seems to not be the case.

Does the job!!:thumbsu:

I have no idea why some cells turn white... originally I thought it was the highest numbers of the round but it seems to not be the case.
Is there any direct formatting on those cells?

Try selecting them and removing it

its conditional formatting, i can clear. It should be fixed next week or maybe i can somehow fix it to highlight the top 3 of the week... probably too lazy to do that though
Just individually change the cell colour for the top 3 then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It might be time for #F**kTheSim to come back into fashion. Pretty sure that was going for the length of my captaincy.
Would it be likely to:

A) have a positive affect on our Qooty results;
B) have a negative affect (as if it can get any worse); or
C) galvanise us and create a media storm?

KohPhi, if you have balls, you'll name Tony Lynn 15 on a half forward flank. I'm anticipating the change, but if you want to really prove me wrong TL, you'll start on a flank.

you have learnt the hard way not to offer odds on what captains can control

I may lose money, but I'll also lose respect that TL gave up so easily on his half forward stint.

KohPhi, if you have balls, you'll name Tony Lynn 15 on a half forward flank. I'm anticipating the change, but if you want to really prove me wrong TL, you'll start on a flank.

Mate I could rack up 50 DT points from the bench.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back