News Tony Olango to face assault charges

Remove this Banner Ad

Day before the draft. It's crazy how many times these kids * up around draft time. Makes you think how much they really want it.

Day before the draft. It's crazy how many times these kids **** up around draft time. Makes you think how much they really want it.

If anyone was ever going to do something stupid, before the draft must be the most likely time.

Hard work is done. Can only sit and wait on your future. It'd be anxious and stressful times.

non-issue, any WCE fans taking the slightest bit of notice of this are falling for the media trap. Know better, jeez.

Time for anyone associated with the club to come out and disclose all their previous indiscretions....

I’ll lead off:

• I can’t remember the dates of my parents birthdays;
  • I stole a pack of chewies from Coles when I was 9;
  • I don’t always replace the bog role at work;
  • I allowed my wife to put some ABBA tracks on my birthday play list (& l liked it).

inb4

kulcha

157825.jpg

Time for anyone associated with the club to come out and disclose all their previous indiscretions....

I’ll lead off:

• I allowed my wife to put some ABBA tracks on my birthday play list (& l liked it).
Edit...

That was a low blow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just so people are aware, you can be charged with Common Assault without actually hitting someone, law makes no distinction between the act and an attempt.

I don't know if i would be too concerned about it, I know there has been only 1 or 2 comments about it on the Freo board and even one of those was tongue in cheek . The way i would look at it is it happened before he was at the club. He hasn't even played a senior game for you guys .
Nothing to see here as far as i'm concerned.
As far as the media are concerned they love to slip the boots in when your down . We have had similar problems with players that do silly things both before joining and after leaving the club and it all seems to get bundled into one issue or agenda they are pushing .
For example Sylvia does something stupid and he is an ex Freo player .

Also add that if we get to the GF there will be debate of 'is the cup tainted if the eagles win?'
Considering neither Gaff, Olango or Peter Staples will be playing in this years premiership ... they'd be a clutching at straws.

If it was a minow Melbourne club it would be a "Premiership in the face of adversity" - one for the ages. But yeh, West Coast won't get the same headlines. I hate the media.

I’ll lead off:

What sorta time waster has a s**t at work ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back