Game Day Round 24, 2023 - West Coast v Adelaide: Farewell to Thee Three

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a belting

They kick straight it's 100+ again

After last week and all the talk of how much we love the coach, that was an extremely weak effort
Nah nothing like the almighty belly up that was the derby.

I thought it was the gulf in class - Adelaide have some very quick mids with slick ball movement, looked a league above.

We have a lot of work to do in terms of personnel and setup. But I like the attacking style we are trying (but failing) to play.

Goodbye Harley Colby, we hardly knew you.

Positives: “With Pick 1, West Coast selects Harley Reid”

Negatives: Farewell Nic, Bunga, Boots. Along with JK last year, it is a sad, sad turnover of club legends, even if the time had clearly come.

2010 was worse because we got pick 4 instead of pick 1. Gaff goes alright tho.

No Way Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

I asked a question on here a while ago...

Would you rather have 10 straight finals appearances, competitive, exciting seasons but no flag but your team is always up there.

or

Spoon, rebuild and 3 or 4 finals series and an unexpected flag

Majority of answers were flag option.

10 years flies as a fan so it's nice to have the memories of a Premiership.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would you rather have 10 straight finals appearances, competitive, exciting seasons but no flag but your team is always up there.

or

Flag easily. I barely remember the finals series we've played in that didn't end up with at least a GF appearance.

Is there any joy in your life?
Only when he's criticizing the club, players or coaches.

When Darling missed that sitter, it would be made it only 2 goals down halfway the the last.

We were never going to outrun the Crows.
They're one of the fittest around.

They kicked something like 4.7 to a point against a good side like Sydney last week.

But yeah, continue to put the boot in.

If we had won, I have no doubt the posters criticizing our loss would've been calling us stupid for losing pick 1.

Just can't win sometimes.

or

This is a really good question. It’s fun to be a strong side so maybe finals so long as bowing out isn’t like 2015-2017 for us. Some tight fought losses would be fine. It really depends what the rebuild is like I guess. Anything like this and no thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a really good question. It’s fun to be a strong side so maybe finals so long as bowing out isn’t like 2015-2017 for us. Some tight fought losses would be fine. It really depends what the rebuild is like I guess. Anything like this and no thanks
I think I was comparing us last year to Geelong (before last year's flag)

We had the flag but a bunch of ok year's, couple of good ones and couple of horrible ones but they had been in Sep for 10 years straight with heaps of Prelims and a GF loss.

Most people picked us coz we had the 18 flag.

Obv with cats winning last year its now an obvious choice

Autopsy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back