roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
liked: dees making the finals
learnt: port aren't as good as i thought
hated: freo's effort

Liked: Winning by a huge margin over "Mr Defensive", how does Ross the boss he get away with no real scrutiny?
Bombers missing out.

Learned: It's all going to boil down to who can get their best squad on the park at the right time, the Tigers are not as far ahead of the pack as many people believe.
West Coast are cooked, they will go out in straight sets! GWS are succumbing to injury and might follow them out? The door is open for a team from 5th to 8th to make the Grand Final.
Footballers are still not very smart, Devon Smith should have his arse kicked by his coach this week for he was a "Bee's" dick away from not playing until about May next year!

Hated: Geelong in white shorts for a home game...again, come on Cooky sort this crap out! Zorko carrying on like a dropkick, bottles being thrown at a game, Swans winning, talk of Blues and Suns both getting priority picks, do people forget the Suns did win 3 of their first 5 games!

Liked- Melbourne, Sydney and Aaron Francis.
Learnt- Richmond wont make the Grandy, look for Geelong GWS and Sydney.
Hated-Umpiring in the Melbourne v Tripleheads game, pretty ordinary.

Liked: Melbourne securing a finals spot, as funny as it would have been to see them miss. Genuinely happy for the Dees fans.
Learnt: I have massively over-rated Port. Had them top 4 until a couple of weeks ago.
Hated: -110 for free kick differential for Richmond.

Liked: The WC v Melb game. One of the best of the year.

Learnt: When Tiger players lay a tackle they entangle their legs with the oppo player when they can. Seems a team-wide technique. The oppo player cannot move and is put to ground when they try to lift their feet to untangle.

Hated: The level of skill the Tigers displayed on Friday night. Their kicks inside F50 were beyond any other team.

Liked: The WC v Melb game. One of the best of the year.

Learnt: When Tiger players lay a tackle they entangle their legs with the oppo player when they can. Seems a team-wide technique. The oppo player cannot move and is put to ground when they try to lift their feet to untangle.

Hated: The level of skill the Tigers displayed on Friday night. Their kicks inside F50 were beyond any other team.
Coffee With Clarko Time, you think?

Would require Port to win by about 165 points and you to lose by the same margin.
It would take us 3 games to even score that many points let alone win by that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liked - Minor Premiership, Dees finally win against a top team, and away, Coleman count
Learned - Dees can put it together and can be a shot at the whole thing, Geelong :eek:
Hated - Injuries to key players at this time of year, nothing much else - happy chappy

Didn't like very much. I guess Melbourne in finals is more the silver lining to our loss.

Hated the obvious. Don't think I learnt that much either.

Liked - Ablett continuing his fine form. Surely a lock for the AA team.

Learnt - 6 teams can win the flag. - Tigers, Hawks, Pies, Swans, Dees and Cats. (in that order)

Hated - Bottles being thrown onto field, reminded me of the Gary Sidebottom beer can incident.
Umpiring, even worse this week and I did not think that possible.
The weather in Geelong.

Liked - Dees finals Bound.

Hated - Pie's " oppositon observation" wishing career ending injuries to Richmond players before Essendon game! One Pies poster also called Tigers supporters "cancerous" last week. Lift your game. Nobody deserves this crap. Imagine boot on other foot.....

Liked . Eddie Betts, bloody champion and the sealer of the day. Doesn't matter who you barrack for, that dangerous fella is always sneaking around, or flying in the air, I just think he is a ripper, and that mark , a" had to " mark & finisher, you are a diamond Eddie.
Learnt. Watch Richmond, and you have the back to back.
Hated. Poor Ross Lyon defending the undefendable , and stupid questions from media. But, I reckon I learnt too, he is in deep trouble? Too low too long.

Liked
Finishing the season as minor premiers after 36 years and with a round left to play out
Melbourne making the finals - have family who are long suffering fans so I'm happy for them. Wasn't that long a go we were in the same position so I can empathize.
Collingwoods strong win over Port. They were challenged but showed why they are one of the form teams of the year. Have stuck it up more than one doubter this season!
Saints performance against the Hawks. Hawthorn took the chocolates but the Saints proved they are better than their ladder position suggests

Learned
Ross Lyon needs a new gameplan. He should be creating a plan based off his players strengths and the ground they play at, not wheel out the same antiquated plan year on, year out
Essendon demonstrating on Friday night that they should, and will, be a top 4 team next season
Giants are shot. Something is deeply wrong with the fitness team. No team can have this amount of injuries for this length of time without changes needing to be made
Doggies....see GWS point above

Hated
That the Hawks and Swans never seem to drop down the ladder while teams such as my own Carlton, Saints, Brisbane etc spent/spend years wallowing around the bottom. Congratulations to the list managers but someone needs to address the elephant in the room - Free Agency. Without this flawed system corrected the smaller clubs will never succeed
Zorko's petty behaviour and shocking leadership. Here's a bloke meant to be the No 1 Role Model of the club acting like a childish brat. Reminds me of the Scott brothers :p
Wasted years to the Crows and North. Are good enough to be there.
This seasons coming to an end - wish it would go on for another 23 rounds :D:rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back