Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha you might wanna check again. He played 4 senior games and 3 reserves games.
Not sure we’re talking of the same person , the one I’m talking about has played 11 senior games and played only his second reserves game on Sunday

Not sure we’re talking of the same person , the one I’m talking about has played 11 senior games and played only his second reserves game on Sunday

If it is the one I think your talking about, the senior team also played so it shouldn't be an issue. However, he won't be able to play this week. I am only guessing on who you are referring too though.

My apologies. I didn’t realise you were talking about McKenzie

What's everyone's thoughts on the Div 3 Grand Finals getting a gig at Avalon Oval and Div 1 prelims being moved to Williamstown?

Whats wrong with Willy? VFL ground, suns always out, prelim played there last season, no issue wouldnt have thought.

Let the Div 3 boys play their big game on a good ground.

Are we discussing the same thing ? What has the evenness or unevenness of the competition got to do with Deer Park being over the salary cap ?
Really you need that answered Deer Park over the past two seasons with new cap have Cheated full stop tax man should pay a visit to that fine establishment watchnthem run to the hills then.
People should protest grand final day and not attend if your sides not in it and send a message to the league.

It amazes me Jerry that you spruke about Deer Park knowing they are spending a minimum of $100,000 over the Cap. Why would you associate your self with a cheating organization.
Perhaps the stake holders being the other clubs could vote Deer park out of the comp Deer Park could go to the EDFL

Its a great Challenge for all the other clubs and the Team that does dethrone Deer Park will have a great memory for a lifetime as the team that stopped the Giant ! That will mean so much more to that club then winning it because you are that far ahead of the rest and are expected to win every year !!! Good luck to the Challengers I say :)

Its a great Challenge for all the other clubs and the Team that does dethrone Deer Park will have a great memory for a lifetime as the team that stopped the Giant ! That will mean so much more to that club then winning it because you are that far ahead of the rest and are expected to win every year !!! Good luck to the Challengers I say :)
Dethrone the cheats you mean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing how the league accepts this blatant salary cap cheating teams should forfeit DP games if it’s the same next season

Toothless tigers can still roar but their bite is useless.

Below is the Deer Park list that took on Altona and what they are approx getting paid per game.

Based on the market and the players standing in the market place, DP would be spending 20k to 25k every week x 18 weeks =around 400k

W.Krithararis - $ 800
j.Purton-Smith - Got offered $ 1,500 by another club preseason, deer park matched offer
J.Wong - was getting 1200 at Shepparton, 1800 a game at deer Park.
J.Mckenzie - $ 800
R.Van Riet - $ 800
D.Stevens - $ 1200
K.Mcharg - got offered 40k to go bush, stayed for $ 1500
J.Perkins - $ 1500
K.Klix - not much as the president has looked after him in other ways
S.Byrnes - GFL side offered 45k to coach them preseason, stayed at Deer Park for 2k
M.Galea - $ 800
S.Greenhough - $ 650
J.Williams - $ 1200
K.Testa - $ 500
C.Stewart - $1500
J.Condos - $ 500
J.Kennedy - $ 1200
T.Jones - $ 1000
M.Nicholls - $ 400
T.Quick - $ 900
M.Booth- $ 900
T.Williams - $ 800

Who didnt play - Bower - $ 1500 plus 5k sign on
Amaramtidis - $ 800

Below is the Deer Park list that took on Altona and what they are approx getting paid per game.

Based on the market and the players standing in the market place, DP would be spending 20k to 25k every week x 18 weeks =around 400k

W.Krithararis - $ 800
j.Purton-Smith - Got offered $ 1,500 by another club preseason, deer park matched offer
J.Mckenzie - $ 800
R.Van Riet - $ 800
D.Stevens - $ 1200
J.Perkins - $ 1500
S.Byrnes - GFL side offered 45k to coach them preseason, stayed at Deer Park for 2k
M.Galea - $ 800
S.Greenhough - $ 650
J.Williams - $ 1200
K.Testa - $ 500
C.Stewart - $1500
J.Condos - $ 500
J.Kennedy - $ 1200
T.Jones - $ 1000
M.Nicholls - $ 400
T.Quick - $ 900
M.Booth- $ 900
T.Williams - $ 800

Amaramtidis - $ 800
So well over 20 k per game so that’s $360;000 plus plus sign ons well over the cap CHEATS

W.Krithararis - $ 800
J.Mckenzie - $ 800
R.Van Riet - $ 800
D.Stevens - $ 1200
J.Perkins - $ 1500
M.Galea - $ 800
S.Greenhough - $ 650
J.Williams - $ 1200
K.Testa - $ 500
C.Stewart - $1500
J.Condos - $ 500
J.Kennedy - $ 1200
T.Jones - $ 1000
M.Nicholls - $ 400
T.Quick - $ 900
M.Booth- $ 900
T.Williams - $ 800

Amaramtidis - $ 800

Hahahaha....hahahaha.....hahahaha.... If it weren't relatively accurate it would be hilarious.

I reckon you could pick a rest of the WRFL side that would be on collectively less.

W.Krithararis - $ 800
J.Mckenzie - $ 800
R.Van Riet - $ 800
D.Stevens - $ 1200
J.Perkins - $ 1500
M.Galea - $ 800
S.Greenhough - $ 650
J.Williams - $ 1200
K.Testa - $ 500
C.Stewart - $1500
J.Condos - $ 500
J.Kennedy - $ 1200
T.Jones - $ 1000
M.Nicholls - $ 400
T.Quick - $ 900
M.Booth- $ 900
T.Williams - $ 800

Amaramtidis - $ 800

Plse
Your saying a local club wages only pays in excess of 400k

You are delusional

W.Krithararis - $ 800
J.Mckenzie - $ 800
R.Van Riet - $ 800
D.Stevens - $ 1200
J.Perkins - $ 1500
M.Galea - $ 800
S.Greenhough - $ 650
J.Williams - $ 1200
K.Testa - $ 500
C.Stewart - $1500
J.Condos - $ 500
J.Kennedy - $ 1200
T.Jones - $ 1000
M.Nicholls - $ 400
T.Quick - $ 900
M.Booth- $ 900
T.Williams - $ 800

Amaramtidis - $ 800

Are you the football manager ? Interested in how you come to those figures ? That's right guessing again can you do altona for me

Are you the football manager ? Interested in how you come to those figures ? That's right guessing again can you do altona for me

I hope your running a tight ship there at DP, it will only take one disgruntled individual to sink the Ship.

I know for a fact that if a player comes to you with a request for lets say $1200 a game, review the ledger, club pay 30 to 40% and someone else pays the rest. ???????

I might not be the football manager, but am closer than you would know !

If your upset now, youll likely be furious if the rumour of two ex-afl players have signed on in 2019 with Deer Park is true.....

AFL Victoria have no credibility with applying salary cap & WRFL executive turn a blind eye.

Move On People - Altona v Hoppers & for mine Altona to win, but should consider pushing Post forward.

If your upset now, youll likely be furious if the rumour of two ex-afl players have signed on in 2019 with Deer Park is true.....

AFL Victoria have no credibility with applying salary cap & WRFL executive turn a blind eye.

Move On People - Altona v Hoppers & for mine Altona to win, but should consider pushing Post forward.

Altona should win, but Hoppers will put up a big fight.

Deer Park, you want to hope the cash doesn't run out, outside their senior sides they don't have much else only a couple of Junior sides and if the cash runs out no point having premiership cups for a club that doesn't exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back