Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Mother of Jesus, can this man not die!

Who has he got compromising photographs of, and doing what to whom or what?
Nick Graham is a very good VFL footballer and has played to a satsifactory standard when played in the 1's (despite the fact he is always played out of position - i.e he is never played in the guts). I have no problem with Graham continuing to get one year deals as our 35th-40th best player

Nick Graham is a very good VFL footballer and has played to a satsifactory standard when played in the 1's (despite the fact he is always played out of position - i.e he is never played in the guts). I have no problem with Graham continuing to get one year deals as our 35th-40th best player
If he was good enough in the guts they would play him there. Simple as that. I don't accept this out of position viewpoint that is used often. They use him only when theres no-one else and he is dropped as soon as there is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Townsend caught lightning in a bottle playing for the premiers on a red-hot streak. I don't see what he could really do for us.

Collins, if obtainable "for free", is a valid rookie option to see if he can be a stopper defender for depth with possible upside. Nothing about his time in the AFL so far indicates he's going to make it, though.

And.... we're off. Might be a little while until we hear about MM... Connors already off - standing in and supporting his man TL.

This is like watching politicians... so much sidestepping and dancing. Just give us a direct question and answer FFS*

*I'm full aware of the ducks and drakes setup, and that its day one. Going to be a LONG few months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back