Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an aside,

Is anyone of the belief, or heard any rumours, that 'under the table' deals are still being made?

I'd be surprised if they're not, just much more complex deals
please call me at your soonest

ken wood

All coming back to me now. Collins and Weiters were an unstoppable force down back - complementing each other perfectly.

If we picked him up and found a role for him down back, it could bring out the best of Weiters. Surely they'd have a good bond.

Wait, can Weiterbots have friendships?

Anyone know when our exit interviews would be completed for additional delistings? Graham just posted an Instagram story that looks like he's training at Princes Park, is that a sign he might survive into 2019?

Holy Mother of Jesus, can this man not die!

Who has he got compromising photographs of, and doing what to whom or what?

All coming back to me now. Collins and Weiters were an unstoppable force down back - complementing each other perfectly.

If we picked him up and found a role for him down back, it could bring out the best of Weiters. Surely they'd have a good bond.

Not so much friendship as compatibility.

Not so much friendship as compatibility.
Affirmative.
WeiteringSep6Article_620X370.jpg

latest

Very reliable source. Carlton will be super aggressive this trade period. Looking at landing a big fish.

SOS has been putting his boat in down at Queenscliff nearly every day now since our season ended.
Always comes back after dark so nobody can see what he has landed.
Persistent bugger!

No, only technicians!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why was Collins delisted? Looks to have a massive frame for a kid.

Lacks the physical attributes (speed, agility, etc.) to play AFL top level football.

Allegedly wasn't too popular among teammates and had a poor work ethic.

May be a better fit at the Blues. We might come out on top in a potential Gowers for Collins "delisting swap."

Lacks the physical attributes (speed, agility, etc.) to play AFL top level football.

Allegedly wasn't too popular among teammates and had a poor work ethic.

May be a better fit at the Blues. We might come out on top in a potential Gowers for Collins "delisting swap."

Contradicts what was said about him in the article I posted. I’ll trust the former coaches over gossip in this case

Francis I see potential. Parish is a long way off.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm not sure why I'm sticking up for Essendon but it's probably because I see things in them that really annoy me about Carlton.
One being that we keep saying play the kids but players like, Francis, G McGovern, Doedee even McKay have shown there are sometimes better ways of developing players.
Two would be we for some reason we think all our kids are going to come on and become stars where's a player like Parish who we hardly rate has well out performed our kids at similar ages
Finally I really hated how SOS said it's easy to build a mid range team.

Was Kieran Collins the mature age player taken in the same draft as Weitering that the dogs thought would be their KPD for 10 years? Or am I thinking of someone else? What happened to him?

Collins wasn't mature aged. He just looks like he is 30. Shannon Hurn syndrome.

Are you thinking of Marcus Adams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back