Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We can’t lose this trade period anyway.

If Shiel, Gaff and Setterfield nominate us, we won the trade period for the second time. Flag faves.

If they don’t, all of them are overpaid/overrated/injury concerns/not a need.

And according to some on here still flag faves as we don’t need anyone.

Win Win

And according to some on here still flag faves as we don’t need anyone.

Win Win

Not too surprising though. We went
10-4 last three months, playing as good as most. Bring in ‘new recruit’ Joe Daniher, 20+ instead of 13 games from Raz, a top 10 recruit, natural development of a young squad and I think we can definitely challenge.

Not too surprising though. We went
10-4 last three months, playing as good as most. Bring in ‘new recruit’ Joe Daniher, 20+ instead of 13 games from Raz, a top 10 recruit, natural development of a young squad and I think we can definitely challenge.

Someone else always gets injured though and we still have a few players that are keys to success.

You don’t think pies & eagles have injuries?

You don't think Kangaroos are going to improve? Tigers with Lynch? Do you think the Hawks will stay still?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no way we have the salary cap space for Gaff and Shiel. Not with the signings we made last season. Unless Essendon ask all their members to salary sacrifice for Gaff I can’t see it happening.

Someone else always gets injured though and we still have a few players that are keys to success.

You don’t think pies & eagles have injuries?

You don't think Kangaroos are going to improve? Tigers with Lynch? Do you think the Hawks will stay still?

Would have gone close to top 4 this year if we had Kangas draw. Pies and Hawks were easier as well.

Think Pies will be better next year and yeah Tigers with Lynch...wow.

Still, I think we can be very competitive next year regardless if we get Shiel or Gaff.

I heard a whisper mid year that he apparently wants to come home. A deal with Blues fell through last year. He had a falling out with Leon Cameron and has bought property out where he grew up, keen to get back.
He's the same age as dusty yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back