Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would have gone close to top 4 this year if we had Kangas draw. Pies and Hawks were easier as well.

Think Pies will be better next year and yeah Tigers with Lynch...wow.

Still, I think we can be very competitive next year regardless if we get Shiel or Gaff.

Mate we should've finished top 4 if we had of got our act together sooner - still should have finished in finals had we played better structural footy against hawks Pies and blues.

But you stand still and others go past...

We haven't won a final since 2007? (I think? i could be wrong on that) so I don't want to give opposition half chances to be better than us.

Pretty sure Hawks were adding to their stocks during premiership years (when they had a pretty handy side - better than our side that finished????)... don't stand still.

Mate we should've finished top 4 if we had of got our act together sooner - still should have finished in finals had we played better structural footy against hawks Pies and blues.

But you stand still and others go past...

We haven't won a final since 2007? (I think? i could be wrong on that) so I don't want to give opposition half chances to be better than us.

Pretty sure Hawks were adding to their stocks during premiership years (when they had a pretty handy side - better than our side that finished????)... don't stand still.
2004 I think. Melbourne

This is kinda proving the point though. we can "get our act together" without the addition of another player.

Now we're being attached to Steven May. Really??
Wasn’t it reported in the hun that Collingwood have already informed their players that he’s playing with them next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back