Votes: 72 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond should win but I'd love a Collingwood underdog/underpie victory

But everyone's just tuning in for the real main event

ROAMING BRIAN

after the game

Bit early to be that heavily on the turps isn't it?

Must have been a huge night last night.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For 10 years prior to the bye before the finals being introduced the winners of the QF (Qualifying Final) won 18 of 20 PFs (Prelim final). 90% winning record

In the 2 years the bye has been in the winners of the QF have won 2 of 4 PFs. 50% winning record. After tonight I tip that drops to 2 of 5 PFs. 40% winning record.

Its going to be seen soon as a clear disadvantage to the QF winner and another AFL stuff up. Sorry Tiges you are the victims tonight.

Of course. If Collingwood win it will only be because Richmond have an off night...

Who cares - if you won the Premiership you'd still take it.

I for one hope we smash Melbourne in a canter, then rock up on GF day against a Pies/ Tigers side suffering from explosive diarrhea!

Tigers dispensed of them twice this season by a similar margin. I can't see what would be different this time. Also they should have more legs to run it out late in the game.

If Astbury is out or is down due to illness that could be pretty significant as he is the best matchup for Cox due to his size.
would Rance then be forced to play on him as your next Tall ? that would impact a lot if that's the case because you would think Rance would play out of the Square as your best defender on Dagoey.

They've only managed to do it twice against top 8 teams this year, it's a shame one of those days was QB ):
such a mute argument. teams aren't in the top 8 because we and in your case Melbourne beat them. if both Melbourne and Collingwood lost our games against North and Essendon both of us would be out of the 8 and i'm somewhat certain that both those teams would have actually been in the Top 4. so by my reckoning we beat Top 4 teams.

Back