Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 11 Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you in Okinawa? My favourite beer right now is Okinawa Sour. ******* good drop.

The microphone is essentially "someone" hearing the sound.

Robots have feelings too.
Yeah, here for work. I'll see if I can find the beer. It's a dry deployment though (with the occasional exception) so I'll have to choose the right time to try it

There was a local tennis tournament in Okinawa today. You didn't tell me about that one. I watched that for about a minute while I was stopped at traffic lights despite your lack of help.

Actually, it may not have been a tournament. There were just two people having a casual hit. You still should have told me about it though.

As if I follow some local tennis club in your neighbourhood lol

Are you in Okinawa? My favourite beer right now is Okinawa Sour. ******* good drop.

The microphone is essentially "someone" hearing the sound.

Robots have feelings too.
Yes, but how would the falling tree know, if you hide the microphone?

Anyway, that point is moot given the tree would be squashing a person.

Yeah, here for work. I'll see if I can find the beer. It's a dry deployment though (with the occasional exception) so I'll have to choose the right time to try it

It's a really sour one brewed with the Shikuwasa fruit which is somewhat like yuzu.

Although it seems like it is brewed by Temple brewing so it isn't made over there, interesting.

Yes, but how would the falling tree know, if you hide the microphone?

Anyway, that point is moot given the tree would be squashing a person.

I assumed the tree killed the person?

Did they really die if no one knew it happened?

I assumed the tree killed the person?

Did they really die if no one knew it happened?
Good question - I sense a new chapter in my paper.

If the person had family who would miss them, perhaps. If not, who knows?

Good question - I sense a new chapter in my paper.

If the person had family who would miss them, perhaps. If not, who knows?

Would they know he had died f he was never found? So did he really die? Or transcend to another reality?

It's a really sour one brewed with the Shikuwasa fruit which is somewhat like yuzu.

Although it seems like it is brewed by Temple brewing so it isn't made over there, interesting.
I have no f***ing idea what most of that means. Impressive knowledge though.

We had AFL Granf Final day off work because of Typhoon Trami. We were given a 4 hour drinks package and allowed to let loose. Thy only served Asahi Dry and Awamori (Okinawan drink similar to sake). I went back to my hotel room at around 6:30 and passed out. That Awamori was a killer. I guess you're not supposed to drink that much of it.

Tokyo? Are you drunk?
It's only been two days since Grand Final day. I might still be drunk from it.

Dry deployment indeed.
Mostly. Indeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would they know he had died f he was never found? So did he really die? Or transcend to another reality?
I suppose he could slip into a parallel universe where trees pondered whether the sound of a falling human could be heard if they were not present. What sound would a person falling on a mandarin tree make?

I suppose he could slip into a parallel universe where trees pondered whether the sound of a falling human could be heard if they were not present. What sound would a person falling on a mandarin tree make?

It depends if there were any trees around to hear it.

I have no f***ing idea what most of that means. Impressive knowledge though.

We had AFL Granf Final day off work because of Typhoon Trami. We were given a 4 hour drinks package and allowed to let loose. Thy only served Asahi Dry and Awamori (Okinawan drink similar to sake). I went back to my hotel room at around 6:30 and passed out. That Awamori was a killer. I guess you're not supposed to drink that much of it.

It's only been two days since Grand Final day. I might still be drunk from it.

Mostly. Indeed.

I have a thing about citrus, love everything citrus and try to sample every kind I can.

It depends if there were any trees around to hear it.

I have a thing about citrus, love everything citrus and try to sample every kind I can.
What do you think of mandarins?

What do you think of mandarins?

There best feature is squashing people.

I prefer a tart / sour citrus to a sweet one. Mandarin's have their place but are very sweet.

There best feature is squashing people.

I prefer a tart / sour citrus to a sweet one. Mandarin's have their place but are very sweet.
I had some joker from the Roys troll me with a picture of a clearly fake mandarin last week. Riled me up something shocking.

I hate mandarins myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back