Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 11 Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Knowing KohPhi he was probably stealing kumquats.
So many follow up jokes here I’m suffering choice paralysis.

I’ll just go with kumburglar and leave it at that.

So many follow up jokes here I’m suffering choice paralysis.

I’ll just go with kumburglar and leave it at that.

Don't make me grimace.

It's monday night and I've almost hit my weekly quota of posts.

Don't make me grimace.

It's monday night and I've almost hit my weekly quota of posts.
Nice. Chubby purple chode.

On that note I’m probably done for the evening.

I spent the day in Baghdad General Hospital with my mate who was getting his hand sewed back on to his arm.
His appeal in court on theft charges was a success!
I'd say he was handing cash to the judge under the table to get a favourable decision, but probably not

Hi Bombers. One of my fav teams to come up against. Looking forward to sharing some of TheCoach16 's dumplings after we smash this lot. Then maybe head back to Uncle Tony's for a few frothies with my good mate BEEG

Yes. He even handballs these days.
TARKS
upload_2018-10-2_6-19-12.png

Hi Bombers. I am conducting a study at the moment and am looking for your help.

I am looking to discover the sound that is made by a mandarin tree squashing a person. Do any of you have any insight to share on this topic?

A real madarin tree or a fake one?

Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome
549496_69366ccb1c412912ef402548a0a180df.png
VS
549488_07efcc59d60711fe2a347061565ef6eb.png

This Sunday October 7th we celebrate the birthday of Graham Yallop

yallop.jpg

Graham Yallop, born October 7 1952 was a former cricketer who played for Victoria and Australia. A technically correct left-handed batsman, Yallop invariably batted near the top of the order for Australia during a stop-start international career that began in 1975–76 against the West Indies. In 1978, Yallop made history as the first player to wear a full helmet in a Test match.

Yallop briefly captained Australia in 7 tests with a winning record of 1 – 6. He was subsequently named Bonzai by the English touring party for setting suicidally attacking fields at inappropriate times.

Yakker took over the captaincy of the Demons at the beginning of the season and whilst the on field performance of the team has been a pass, off field there seems to be a few issues with some players reportedly high on copious amounts of animal tranquilizers refusing to share with team mates or other friendly insistent members of the league.

After the poorest start to a season in league history (facts withstanding) KohPhi seems intent on running the club into the ground with his lack of leadership and poor time management skills. I pointed out earlier in the season that he had indeed run out of material and he still hasn’t finished his GIF to the SFA. Forget the suicide vests apathy will be the biggest killer of this league.

Tune in Sunday to find out who gets the chop first..

:fire: Who's Hot :fire:

FinBar19 (Demons) - The rookie made his debut as a high marking centre half back but his move into the forward line has been as a stroke of genius during the Demons' 4-game winning streak. He kicked 8 goals in Round 10 and comes up against veteran Shermy in what should be a thrilling match-up.

manangatang (Demons) - He's often quoted as one of the more underrated players in the league and has made a great start to life at Mount Buller both on and off-field. Has made the last 3 Teams of the Week as a ruckman and his tap work is the best in the league, giving Yakker and Tarkyn_24 first use.

_Cayz_ (Bombers) - Another recruit, the Bombers brought _Cayz_ over from the Furies and he's become a Mobbs Medal favourite at Baghdad. Had another huge performance last week with 28 disposals and 11 tackles but tends to perform regardless of whether or not the Bombers are winning.

Matty411 (Bombers) - Had a disastrous start to the season but has since picked up in a big way and is 3rd in the league for hitouts. He's constantly touted as a future leader and with the Bombers locked in a battle for the wooden spoon he needs to show his leadership capabilities now.

:snowflake: Who's Not :snowflake:

Not a lot (Demons) - They've won 4 games on the trot so there's not a lot to complain about at Mount Buller.

TheCoach16 (Bombers) - One half of Baghdad's Bash Brothers has had a very quiet season by his standards, with captain KohPhi even shifting him to a flank in favour of recruit Cheval. Needs to pick up his game to prove to the selectors he still has the ability to compete at the elite level.

Last 5 Games
Mount Buller Demons: LWWWW
Baghdad Bombers: WLWLW

Last Time They Met
Season 25, Round 16
Baghdad Bombers 17.15 (117) defeated Mount Buller Demons 12.5 (77)

Nice attempt at the OP mate, seemed to miss one key star player but apart from that good job!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may have been confused when I said hello old teammates. I played with all those flogs at the Furies.
Nah not at all I know you didn’t play for a great club like mine but you’ll learn pretty quickly that those people you call flogs are quite handy players.

Nice attempt at the OP mate, seemed to miss one key star player but apart from that good job!
Let me check.....

KohPhi , TheCoach16 , Matty411

Nope. All the stars are accounted for mate.

Also if my brilliant analogy of a failing Captain and the fortunes of the leaders of these two clubs is a bit to clever for you I can submit it in picture form for you

Let me check.....

Also if my brilliant analogy of a failing Captain and the fortunes of the leaders of these two clubs is a bit to clever for you I can submit it in picture form for you

I have to concede I did not read it but I am sure if I did it would have been too clever for me.

Let me check.....

Can you do a version with finger puppets? Finger puppets are very expressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back