Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 11 Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair OP, The Jesus and I look forward to taking on another in-form big man in manangatang this Sunday.

Might even schedule a training session this week to help us along. KohPhi - do you still have the key to the training grounds? Might have to do some work to keep our form going this weekend.
So you need two people to take on that powerhouse that is manangatang? Fair enough.

So you need two people to take on that powerhouse that is manangatang? Fair enough.
Why do I get a sneaky feeling that the sim will swap me to half back at some stage in this game, just to take the piss...?

Fair OP, The Jesus and I look forward to taking on another in-form big man in manangatang this Sunday.

Might even schedule a training session this week to help us along. KohPhi - do you still have the key to the training grounds? Might have to do some work to keep our form going this weekend.
Hello ruck brother. How are you this week?

Dont think you'll need a key mate..

DSI_England_Wembley_Stadium_01.jpg

Feeling good, mate. Refreshed and excited to take on an actual ruckman this week. How'd you pull up? Not getting to ahead of yourself after 3 x straight TOTW nods?
Never. I've taken up mindfulness, which allows me to stay focused at all times. No lapses here.

I agree it is exciting to take on another form ruckman. It'll be like the Angus Graham-Matthew Lobbe duel everyone would have loved to see.

Never. I've taken up mindfulness, which allows me to stay focused at all times. No lapses here.

I agree it is exciting to take on another form ruckman. It'll be like the Angus Graham-Matthew Lobbe duel everyone would have loved to see.
It's true - I've found the top of the mountain to be a great place for meditation.

The wifi signal up there is better too, but mostly the meditating thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's true - I've found the top of the mountain to be a great place for meditation.

Yeah the WiFi is great. I can stream stuff with literally NO buffering

Agreed.
the-famous-sign-at-the.jpg

Yeah the WiFi is great. I can stream stuff with literally NO buffering
I'm glad the NQN actually works up here as promised, can't say the same for the rest of Sweet...

Why do you just hate hate hate when all he brings you is love?
I reckon it’s secret love, buried deep in his loins. It comes across as hate, but you get the feeling there’s definitely love there.

How’s my old premiership team mates going these days.

Lovely to see you drop by Brother miggs

All good here. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed at being the greatest poster the SFA has ever produced but then I realise it is the opposition posters who should be truly overwhelmed and I get back to doing what I do best. Dominating the league.

I look forward to playing alongside you in season 27 at the Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back