Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers vs Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Comes in to take a break from the AFL Trade Period. Sees the 'quality' that the Royals are putting forward...
zGHQb4O.gif

Comes in to take a break from the AFL Trade Period. Sees the 'quality' that the Royals are putting forward...
zGHQb4O.gif
Amazing effort at doing something about it.

My bad.

Too soon?

Way to soon

The boys club Hawks were calling me Mr Premiership after our big flag win in season 24

Rookie of the year and a flag hard to top that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should just be yourself; everyone else is already taken.;)
Do you speak Farsi? (asking for a friend. - actually because your avatar is Persian.)

Tony Lynn 15 TheCoach16 and ArgusTuft are doing a great job for us, it's your mob I'm bored by.
Ahhhh the old I’ll contribute by saying you guys aren’t contributing move.

In terms of activity we are at least breaking even, so it can’t be that.

It must be the content/topics of conversation.... So tell me, what does a modern day Wordsworth such as yourself banter about when they aren’t posting hollow critiques of other teams contributions without any additional information?

Big shout out to rightful EKA winner BEEG who plays his 50th game for the Bombers this week.. Well done buddy, 50 gone and plenty more to come.

Also a hearty congratulations to my former foe, now teammate but always a mate, _Cayz_ who brings up his 100th game in the SFA. _Cayz_ started at the Furies where he Captained the club with distinction before making the switch to the Bombers this season, where he is inching towards Mobbs favoritism each game he plays.

Well done to both BEEG and _Cayz_ on your achievements. My dog 'Stiffie' congratulates you both as well!

200w-61.gif

zGHQb4O.gif
When in Rome dear boy...

So the team hasn’t been posted in here?

567689_6bed3c4932c7c6e203e432ee4af9e8fd.jpg

Official Team Sheet
Rd 12 v Baghdad Bombers

B: burningdwarf - Smartys Power - Simon_Says
HB: Dennis Confetti - Cloud_ - big_j
C: grumbleguts - MrPremiership - 3121 premiers
HF: miggs - SunshineTiger - Ulahoopski
F: Bipolarbear - Blacky - CakeEater
R: GreyCrow - RodneyDangerfield - Thatsapaddlin
INT: NTRabbit - boondy

No change

Like this post if the Royals are going to keep the Bombers to less than 16 points this time around!
Bwhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D
Purple Heart...who writes this s**t:D

Big shout out to rightful EKA winner BEEG who plays his 50th game for the Bombers this week.. Well done buddy, 50 gone and plenty more to come.

Also a hearty congratulations to my former foe, now teammate but always a mate, _Cayz_ who brings up his 100th game in the SFA. _Cayz_ started at the Furies where he Captained the club with distinction before making the switch to the Bombers this season, where he is inching towards Mobbs favoritism each game he plays.

Well done to both BEEG and _Cayz_ on your achievements. My dog 'Stiffie' congratulates you both as well!

View attachment 572466

Thanks brother

50 gone and like 300 goals in, what an amazing upgrade I was on okeydoke7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back