List Mgmt. Draft 2018: Lions 1st (5), Power 1st (10), Hawks 1st (15)

Remove this Banner Ad

i thought it was trade a future first or future picks from other rounds, they traded a future 4th and 5th so id think they cant now trade one but it may be more complicated then that.

Didn’t they trade second and third as well? Setter field?

Coppied from the mainboard draft, trading and FA thread;

Terry Wallace said today on SEN
Blues Crows and Suns heading for big draft pick swaps on draft night

Blues In; Picks 3, 6, 8 & Suns 2019 2r
Blues Out; Pick 1, 2019 1r, 3r & Crows 3r

Suns In; Picks 1, 13, Blues 2019 1r, Crows 2r
Suns Out; Picks 2, 3, 6, 2019 2r

Crows In; Pick 2 and 2019 3r
Crows Out; Picks 8, 13, 2019 2r

.......Hope not
Carlton have their hearts set on Sam Walsh at #1
Suns are rebuilding and will want to use picks 2 and 3

If anything, pick 6 is the pick that Gold Coast will trade on draft night, St. Kilda would be the most beneficial

Carlton have their hearts set on Sam Walsh at #1
Suns are rebuilding and will want to use picks 2 and 3

If anything, pick 6 is the pick that Gold Coast will trade on draft night, St. Kilda would be the most beneficial

Agreed, Saints should offer what ever it takes to get that pick 6 and draft both King twins.

But you've said we've had 5 ins to the main list which are Lycett, Burton, Mayes, Houston and Houston upgrade. Like youre counting him twice. So 4 right? Or I'm misunderstanding what you meant.
He is an in to the main list and an out to the rookie list. +1-1=0.

Coppied from the mainboard draft, trading and FA thread;

Terry Wallace said today on SEN
Blues Crows and Suns heading for big draft pick swaps on draft night

Blues In; Picks 3, 6, 8 & Suns 2019 2r
Blues Out; Pick 1, 2019 1r, 3r & Crows 3r

Suns In; Picks 1, 13, Blues 2019 1r, Crows 2r
Suns Out; Picks 2, 3, 6, 2019 2r

Crows In; Pick 2 and 2019 3r
Crows Out; Picks 8, 13, 2019 2r

.......Hope not

Wallace is a silly old man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is such a terrible deal and will not happen. If on the off chance it does, we would just jump in and offer 5 and 15 and trump the crows.

Did Wallace actually suggest that trade or just that there might be a 3 way trade?

Surely those actual pick suggestions came from a Crows fan. Was it a Crows fan who posted it on the main board?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it wasn’t a crows supporter, neutral (maybe Carlton) supporter reposting what was reported on SEN

Have I misread or have you accounted for Houston twice?
No you didnt misread my post. I misread your post (and your next one) and yes as you pointed out I incorrectly counted Houston twice in the main list area. I thought you were talking about the combined lists.

I read your post on my phone and didnt go back and re read my original post. I have changed my original post. We will only use 3 picks and have a primary list of 38 not 39 as per my original post.

We need to take Ian hill

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

West Coast are keen on him.
I'd rather try and get their pick 20-22 for our 10 or 15 to see him get there. We could use 20-22 on Stack and whoever slides that shouldn't?
I'm fairly sure West Coast are going to try and get higher up using 20-22.

West Coast are keen on him.
I'd rather try and get their pick 20-22 for our 10 or 15 to see him get there. We could use 20-22 on Stack and whoever slides that shouldn't?
I'm fairly sure West Coast are going to try and get higher up using 20-22.

There's no way we would give up 10 for 20 and 22. I doubt any club would give up a top 10 for that pairing.

Maybe 15 but Freo will have a pick before then and could trump West Coast.

If they gave us a future first rounder plus 20 and 22 for 10 and we could trade the future first with 5 to move up to 3 ... ah it's all too hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back