Training 2019 Preseason + Operations

For those who've had surgery before, was it a success?

• Yep! So glad I got it done. 100% symptom-free!

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Yes, mostly. Some symptoms have returned, but still better than prior to surgery

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Yes, partially. It helped initially, but symptoms have returned similarly to the past

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Yes, but there were some complications in the first few weeks

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • No, I got extra pain/infection/bleeding, and didn't feel better

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
Anyone with any news on Brad Crouch and how his rehab went and whether he will be back in preseason training?
Very well, all good, IIRC said he's feeling the best for a couple of years ....but he'll still be eased into PS training, at least till Christmas .....has he ever got thru a PS at the Crows???

Most likely but they will need to do a bit more to improve the surface. Especially thru the summer.
:think: it was a good point re Football Park having MCG type dimensions for training .....IIRC Thebbie was on the smaller side for ground dimensions ??

Anyone with any news on Brad Crouch and how his rehab went and whether he will be back in preseason training?
We'll just be managing Brad through the early part of pre season, he has a few lingering soft tissue problems that we are confident will settle down by Christmas.

He'll go on to a restricted pre season in the new year and we're really hopeful he will be cherry ripe to complete a full mini pre season about R1.

We think he should be ready to hit the SANFL in R6. All going well he should be ready to go after the bye.

:think: it was a good point re Football Park having MCG type dimensions for training .....IIRC Thebbie was on the smaller side for ground dimensions ??
Looking at the Draw they don't need an MCG sized training ground until very late in the season,
Anyway Closed session would be about Clearances and setups. so I guess thebby will do, As long as the surface is OK, Still remember Brad Crouch Foot injury and the suspected Cause.

Looking at the Draw they don't need an MCG sized training ground until very late in the season,
Anyway Closed session would be about Clearances and setups. so I guess thebby will do, As long as the surface is OK, Still remember Brad Crouch Foot injury and the suspected Cause.
It was quite hard IIRC ....I'm assuming now with more familiarity with the grounds condition, they'll make allowances ....time for sprinklers

Fog is a real freaky looking guy
Clubs were mental to overlook this beast ......biggest blunder in a Draft I can remember .....ST Kilda should be skinned, he was what they needed ...St Kilda took 2 nice players, but once again showed their ineptitude by not taking Fogarty

Cornerstone college Mount Baker,
Oh so many bad memories of the Adelaide Hills on Foggy, freezing days, with my knees ripped apart by all the stones in the oval surface .....used to take me an hour to defrost

Oh so many bad memories of the Adelaide Hills on Foggy, freezing days, with my knees ripped apart by all the stones in the oval surface .....used to take me an hour to defrost
I moved to NSW a few years ago and decided to un-hang up the boots for a year. The Footy ovals were harder then granite! I never did more soft tissue injuries in my life!

Safe to say the boots have been re-hung!

I moved to NSW a few years ago and decided to un-hang up the boots for a year. The Footy ovals were harder then granite! I never did more soft tissue injuries in my life!

Safe to say the boots have been re-hung!
It reminds you of why you hung the boots up in the first place .....me, those damn scabs came off, the first minute of every game thereafter

Back