Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

ok, so we've got something to work with then. Have you thrown out all your mixed socks in favour of 10 pairs of the same sock yet? You know it's rare that I provide my life coaching services FOC, I need to know that I'm not wasting my efforts here.
Probably haven’t bought any socks since that discussion 😆

ok, so we've got something to work with then. Have you thrown out all your mixed socks in favour of 10 pairs of the same sock yet? You know it's rare that I provide my life coaching services FOC, I need to know that I'm not wasting my efforts here.
Lol. It took me four decades to figure that sock thing out after finding yet another ******* odd sock! Went out and bought hubby 7 pairs of the same socks. Now there will never be odd ones! 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. It took me four decades to figure that sock thing out after finding yet another ******* odd sock! Went out and bought hubby 7 pairs of the same socks. Now there will never be odd ones! 🤣
There is, you end of with faded ones and not so faded ones, it doesn’t work as well as I’d thought.

Yep, i twigged in my mid 30s. Why have multiple variations of the same coloured sock, it makes no sense. Why does nobody teach us this in school.

There is, you end of with faded ones and not so faded ones, it doesn’t work as well as I’d thought.

You wash too often then, you need to cycle through evenly. You're probably not rotating your stock properly. I think we need a face to face to iron out a few of your weaknesses, I mean 'lesser strengths'. I won't charge you for the life coaching, but you'll have to pick up the travel costs.

Cadbury chocolate use to be my favourite until they changed the receipe quite a few years ago. Too sweet now.

I love indulging on Haighs dark choc covered roasted almonds / macadamias.
Barossa valley chocolate company do a peanut brittle which is brilliant

Haighs dark peppermint chocolate frogs was always my favourite in my family.

However now they cost about $35 a bag, they are a little less appealing

Haighs dark peppermint chocolate frogs was always my favourite in my family.

However now they cost about $35 a bag, they are a little less appealing
They sound so fxxkn good I had to look them up!..

They are actually only $14.90 a bag..

Which is still bloody dear given how many come in bag!..

They sound so fxxkn good I had to look them up!..

They are actually only $14.90 a bag..

Which is still bloody dear given how many come in bag!..
Hmm, Maybe I was buying too many bags at once... Sounds like something I would do.

They are bloody good though

Back