Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They sound so fxxkn good I had to look them up!..

They are actually only $14.90 a bag..

Which is still bloody dear given how many come in bag!..
Haigh's freckles. That's where it is at.

I can feel a Backyard chocolate thread coming on.

To repeat, it's Kiwi but I recommend Whitakers as a good value chocolate - this one in particular.

whitakers-hazelnut-jpg.1652463

I remember the chocolate drives we used to do at school, bring home either an orange or green (mint), there was also plain chocolate, coloured box full of chocolate bars we had to try and sell, miss those days!
A mate of mine was in Scouts and I remember the chocolate drives they had - the bars came in fairly drab, text only wrapping but the choc was delicious, a level above the typical Cadbury stuff.

A mate of mine was in Scouts and I remember the chocolate drives they had - the bars came in fairly drab, text only wrapping but the choc was delicious, a level above the typical Cadbury stuff.
Would love to find out the name of the stuff we used to get, my memory was it was delicious but maybe that’s don’t chocolate to a kid.

Would love to find out the name of the stuff we used to get, my memory was it was delicious but maybe that’s don’t chocolate to a kid.
Might have been fundraiser from another mate but the brand name "World's Finest Chocolate" rings a bell, which doesn't make sense as they're a US crowd.

At the risk of sounding like a cheerleader for them, Whitakers were involved in the fundraising scene - not sure if they were the ones I remember from the 80s.

Might have been fundraiser from another mate but the brand name "World's Finest Chocolate" rings a bell, which doesn't make sense as they're a US crowd.

At the risk of sounding like a cheerleader for them, Whitakers were involved in the fundraising scene - not sure if they were the ones I remember from the 80s.
These ones were in floured packaging in green red and yellow I reckon.
Then the bars were in a coloured box shaped like a happy meal box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a few reports via some players - interested to hear if those watching have seen the same.

Pedlar is lighting it up. Players very excited about what he is doing.

Himmelberg performing really well.

Max M very impressive. Could play much earlier than many expected.

Murray has played on Tex through most of the match sims - and has given Tex a bath.

Himmelberg and Murray a surprise, not sure how that works come the season.
Some good calls here! 🤝

Back