Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And why should we care in the slightest about what their family is like?

The club is a total joke in so many ways.
The good family line is code for the fact that he's not a self absorbed unprofessional dickhead.

He's been raised to work hard, not take anything for granted and make the most of his talent.

1680418464628.png

No chance

After 2021, most experts advised GEEL to rebuild .....they didn't & had an exceptional run with injuries & a new gameplan .......they're yet another year older, their leader retired, and Dangerfield to struggle stringing 14 games together this year

Everyone automatically assumes last years premiers to be favourites again .....a lazy analysis

Can't believe anyone would still trot this stuff out.
George Kramer StonesThrow ....you still 100% GEEL make the eight 🤣

Yep, they haven’t played a game at home yet and how many they lose there? Plus at some stage they’ll get the mojo back but hey id love for them to miss
Most of GEEL's home games are in the 2nd half of the season .....season could be over by then

That “comes from a good family” call from Hamish has always rubbed me up the wrong way..

IMO its really a fxxkn s**t call to be making..

I mean… Whats hamish actually saying or what point is he trying to make?.. that he wouldnt pick a very good young draftee if that draftee had s**t parents?…

How would it be the poor young kids fault if he had parents that were arseholes?… and why would you hold it against him to the point where you wouldnt pick him and you’d instead pick a kid that did have the luck of being born to good parents over him?..

started around the Trigg days I reckon. Prior to that I don't think we mentioned it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coconut = shaved fingernails, who likes that?

Jeez you've got some hang ups on icons, first Vegemite, now Bounty Bars. Back in the day there was a chocolate bar called a Coffee Crisp. I still remember its weird packaging, but it remains the best chocolate bar ever. Even though I haven't seen one for about 40 years.

Jeez you've got some hang ups on icons, first Vegemite, now Bounty Bars. Back in the day there was a chocolate bar called a Coffee Crisp. I still remember its weird packaging, but it remains the best chocolate bar ever. Even though I haven't seen one for about 40 years.
Yeah coffee and beer no good either

Back