Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

... and I thought it was just me who was wondering why the Monopoly Times was so preoccupied with the Crows and Laurence Angwin.

Who the **** is Matt Turner anyway? Some kid doing work experience while Rucci gets ready to jet off to Lombardy?

I think he's come off the Messenger Community News bench while Rooch is off to Abruzzo.

I like how The Great Anguin Anguish is all Gary Ayres's fault :p

Angwin was a prat when he was at Carlton too. How is that Ayres' fault?

James Fantasy wanted to pick Kornes instead of Anguin, but Ayres knew Anguin's dad.

Such is the way of commenters to Adelaide Now articles that they would rather have Anguin than "the 5 minute fireman" :rolleyes:

James Fantasy wanted to pick Kornes instead of Anguin, but Ayres knew Anguin's dad.
Such is the way of commenters to Adelaide Now articles that they would rather have Anguin than "the 5 minute fireman" :rolleyes:

Ah, so they're saying it was Ayres' fault they had him, not that Ayres made him the total waste of space he was.

If Ayres knew Angwin's Dad, then surely he would have known what kind of kid Lawrence was?

Any rate, I'm sure for poor old Lawrence, 17 or so years on, it would be great for his mental well being that they drag this up as again. Brilliant how they distance themselves from any blame too. Classic AFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Ayres knew Angwin's Dad, then surely he would have known what kind of kid Lawrence was?

Any rate, I'm sure for poor old Lawrence, 17 or so years on, it would be great for his mental well being that they drag this up as again. Brilliant how they distance themselves from any blame too. Classic AFC.

Maybe any desperate late lunge to get up the draft order won't be so much about snaring one of the SA lads, but so that they can expunge the historical stain of their highest ever draft pick never playing a game for them.

According to the "not biased" South Australian media, The Advertiser proclaimed - "Crows' blockbuster draft night". Can anyone please explain that headline to me. BTW, Port Adelaide did grudgingly got a mention too.

Last edited:
According to the "not biased" South Australian media, The Advertiser proclaimed - "Crows' blockbuster draft night". Can anyone please explain to headline to me. BTW, Port Adelaide did grudgingly got a mention too.

Most of the media for the crows at the moment is around their trades. Very little discussion about the player picks.

They did give Scholl the "can't believe he didn't go earlier" treatment though.

According to the "not biased" South Australian media, The Advertiser proclaimed - "Crows' blockbuster draft night". Can anyone please explain to headline to me. BTW, Port Adelaide did grudgingly got a mention too.
Lol even on the news they first introduced Crows first pick and interstater before Ports first pick an SA lad. Not surprising in this town.

I would LOVE for Carlton to shoot up the ladder next year and their pick 19 to be an absolute gun, so Crows would have egg on their face. Won’t happen though.

Lol even on the news they first introduced Crows first pick and interstater before Ports first pick an SA lad. Not surprising in this town.
You guys monstered pre trade to get position and my pick Rozee was your man. Bit pained but you gotta admit the live trading scenario was ok for future. Wanna go to a monster death riding thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back