Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some historical background to Pakistan and the treatment of Women claiming rape under the law

"The Hudood Ordinances, enacted by military ruler Zia ul-Haq in 1979, criminalise adultery and non-marital consensual sex. They also made a rape victim liable to prosecution for adultery if she cannot produce four male witnesses to the assault.

Here are the ten worst countries for gender equality according to the World Economic Forum (WEF)

1.) Yemen
2.) Pakistan
3.) Syria
4.) Chad
5.) Iran
6.) Jordan
7.) Morocco
8.) Lebanon
9.) Mali
10.) Egypt

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/...best-and-worst-countries-for-gender-equality/

Critics of the Hudood Ordinance alleged that it made it exceptionally difficult and dangerous to prove an allegation of rape, and thousands of women had been imprisoned as a result of the bill. The bill returned a number of offences from the Zina Ordinance to the Pakistan Penal Code, where they had been before 1979, and created an entirely new set of procedures governing the prosecution of the offences of adultery and fornication, whipping and amputation were removed as punishments. The law meant women would not be jailed if they were unable to prove rape, and allows rape to be proved on grounds other than witnesses, such as forensics and DNA evidence."

This is how the Islamic courts in Pakistan had set up rape allegations.
Basically make an allegation at your peril.

The new laws attempt to address this inequality, but it will take years to change attitudes and no guarantee that the law wont revert back to the hardline Islamic court version

If Muslims ran Australian Universities they could easily wipe out most of the sexual misconduct.

Step 1. Ban women from Universities.
Now no doubt that would still leave a few Homosexual rapes but its probably the victims fault for wearing his pants too tight.
Those primitive urges can't be repressed you know.

Wowee!
Talk about narcissism and blind prejudice
I am highlighting a real issue for women living in hardline Pakistan and you try and denigrate their suffering and lived experience.
Not cool bro

You came into this thread to double down on your anti-women bullshit by adding your anti-muslim bullshit.
And you got a sympathetic audience. You must feel so satisfied in your anti-women views. You are sick. You are vile.

Rape in Pakistan & every other Muslim country is 100 times worse.
That doesn't mean that we don't have a serious rape problem at our universities, you can pretend it does, but it doesn't.

Another sick person with the "they rape in Muslim countries" = that makes rape in Australia and particularly at our universities OK.

But you said the Universities are addressing the problem.
So clearly its not OK and they are fixing it.

Now what's with the Muslims?

This is how the Islamic courts in Pakistan had set up rape allegations.
Basically make an allegation at your peril.

The new laws attempt to address this inequality, but it will take years to change attitudes and no guarantee that the law wont revert back to the hardline Islamic court version

What DNA evidence?? Islam is still in the 7th century in regards to how to solve social issues. This is why reformation of Islam is necessary, just a few years ago an Aussie who was raped in UAE was sentenced to 180 lashes for failing to provide a witness and the people said it was consensual. But the prophet himself did that, took women as bounties of war and raped them. If you read the Quran you would know that a slave woman who had her husband executed a day ago, was so impressed with the Prophet that she married him and said nothing but nice things to say about him all her life. Gullibility is not even the word here, more like brainless propaganda! And people who fall for this propaganda are equally as bad. The quran and the hadiths bear testimony to this brutality. "Perfect man" indeed.

What DNA evidence?? Islam is still in the 7th century in regards to how to solve social issues. This is why reformation of Islam is necessary, just a few years ago an Aussie who was raped in UAE was sentenced to 180 lashes for failing to provide a witness and the people said it was consensual. But the prophet himself did that, took women as bounties of war and raped them. If you read the Quran you would know that a slave woman who had her husband executed a day ago, was so impressed with the Prophet that she married him and said nothing but nice things to say about him all her life. Gullibility is not even the word here, more like brainless propaganda! The quran and the hadiths bear testimony to this brutality. "Perfect man" indeed.

Its true , Australia has a rape problem. We don't accept rape in our society , yet sometimes it occurs.
Many of these Muslim countries clearly don't have a rape problem.

Its true , Australia has a rape problem. We don't accept rape in our society , yet sometimes it occurs.
Many of these Muslim countries clearly don't have a rape problem.

If people like you and CheapCharlie were in a Muslim country you would be at the forefront of the "nothing to see here" cheersquad because rape to you is a beat up.

"The Hudood Ordinances, enacted by military ruler Zia ul-Haq in 1979, criminalise adultery and non-marital consensual sex. They also made a rape victim liable to prosecution for adultery if she cannot produce four male witnesses to the assault.
So ironically, Steven Milne would have been closer to a guilty charge in Pakistan than Australia. o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If people like you and CheapCharlie were in a Muslim country you would be at the forefront of the "nothing to see here" cheersquad because rape to you is a beat up.

You posted this in response to my comment that we did have a rape problem.
I stated that its unacceptable, but still occurs sometimes.
How many rapes do you think occur each year? Do you think its more prevalent here than elsewhere, indicating a prevalent cultural problem in Australia.

Somehow your twisted logic considered that this meant that rape was a beatup? Seriously?

Meanwhile in the Muslim countries they don't have a rape problem , why is that?

Last edited:
You came into this thread to double down on your anti-women bullshit by adding your anti-muslim bullshit.
And you got a sympathetic audience. You must feel so satisfied in your anti-women views. You are sick. You are vile.

Rape in Pakistan & every other Muslim country is 100 times worse.
That doesn't mean that we don't have a serious rape problem at our universities, you can pretend it does, but it doesn't.
You probably need to start a thread about Australian universities. You seem more interested in that than discussing Islam.

You probably need to start a thread about Australian universities. You seem more interested in that than discussing Islam.

Anything to divert attention. Islam permits a man to hit his disobedient wife; to have sex with female captives of war; to have sex with females too young to have started their periods; that angels curse a woman until dawn if she refuses to have sex with her husband, and that pious women cover themselves. Indeed, in Australia we have issues as well and we should take measures to crack down on it, but hardly we praise someone and look up on a person who was a brutal warlord who owned slaves and "liberated" women by killing their husband and marrying them. :rolleyes:

I have no idea how people fall for this s**t, historians unanimously agree that Mo owned slaves and took women as a bounty after war. Pretty much like every other warlord out there yeah but we don't praise them or call them perfect.

You posted this in response to my comment that we did have a rape problem.
I stated that its unacceptable, but still occurs sometimes.
How many rapes do you think occur each year? Do you think its more prevalent here than elsewhere, indicating a prevalent cultural problem in Australia.

Somehow your twisted logic considered that this meant that rape was a beatup? Seriously?

Meanwhile in the Muslim countries they don't have a rape problem , why is that?

Meanwhile in Muslim countries...they rape so therefore rape at Australian universities is not happening.

Cool logic bro.

Anything to divert attention. Islam permits a man to hit his disobedient wife; to have sex with female captives of war; to have sex with females too young to have started their periods; that angels curse a woman until dawn if she refuses to have sex with her husband, and that pious women cover themselves. Indeed, in Australia we have issues as well and we should take measures to crack down on it, but hardly we praise someone and look up on a person who was a brutal warlord who owned slaves and "liberated" women by killing their husband and marrying them. :rolleyes:

I have no idea how people fall for this s**t, historians unanimously agree that Mo owned slaves and took women as a bounty after war. Pretty much like every other warlord out there yeah but we don't praise them or call them perfect.

Ahhh there go, feel better now.

I heard it said that Garry Ablett was god. He seems hardly more flawed than some of the other candidates.

I heard it said that Garry Ablett was god. He seems hardly more flawed than some of the other candidates.

Not many will be worse than Mo. If you read history you will get to see how he increased his "numbers" , from 314 to during Battle of Badr to 10,000 a few years later. This is as much a matter of history than its about quran/hadiths. The most infamous violent act was probably the gratuitous slaughter of 800 Qurayza Jews by Muhammad in 627 AD. Many apologists will claim that he was betrayed and that he had no choice. But the Qurayza Jews had surrendered, so he had plenty of options, specially for a "messenger of god" and the most perfect man ever. :rolleyes: . I have little respect for literal interpretation of the Bible too, but gee, Mo will give OT was run for money.

haha i enjoyed this to be fair, it's easy to catch lying ***** here. We need Moe back in this thread. I would suggest anyone not to waste time with n37.
I second that. Moe please come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back