Remove this Banner Ad

Eastcoasteagle

Premiership Player
Oct 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Jetta has gone from whipping boy to essential cog of our side. Reckon all the boys love him around the club and he's providing strong leadership for Ryan, Rioli and now Cameron. Uncle Lewie.
There was something I saw post the GF where he went over to Ryan at 3/4 time and told him to not worry about the dropped mark and his moment will come. Unreal leadership by him.

Art OF war

Club Legend
May 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Jetta has gone from whipping boy to essential cog of our side. Reckon all the boys love him around the club and he's providing strong leadership for Ryan, Rioli and now Cameron. Uncle Lewie.
There was something I saw post the GF where he went over to Ryan at 3/4 time and told him to not worry about the dropped mark and his moment will come. Unreal leadership by him.
Post of the year as far as I’m concerned. Take the rest of the day off.

Wellingham was in the same boat where he was pretty average for 2013-2014 but was pretty integral to our 2015 push for a flag. Who remembers Sheppingham down back? It was awesome to watch those two stream down back.

Still can't help but feel Shards was a massive waste of potential. At his best he was 90% of Jetts offensively but a lot more physical as a defender. I wonder if that trampoline accident was a sliding doors event because I can't help but feel his kicking after a solid 2015 was like his foot was full of painkillers every game.

I think Duggan and Cole getting to that age where they could hold their own in the contest a lot better made a big difference for Lewis this year too. It meant he could play more of his natural, freer wheeling game without having to keep an eye on the younger guys so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eastcoasteagle

Premiership Player
Oct 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Post of the year as far as I’m concerned. Take the rest of the day off.
Thanks, I'm on it.
IMG-20181208-WA0020.jpeg

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Tonight was arguably his best game for the club.

His disposal was mesmerizing. No look handballs and precision kicking all about.

Chucked in a torp too.

Seen a lot of posters saying might be his last year due to his calves. I hope not!

Sep 8, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Terrific player pretty pleased Jetta came back to WA ( Eagles ) now , always rated Jetta just didn't want to lose Sinclair ...in hindsight I should have known better .

Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
I’d go along, with that being perhaps his best game for us, tonight.

Was fantastic.

After a couple of ordinary seasons, He is now (12 months)playing like the Jetta we hoped we traded for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back