Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last seen with three men in a panel van.......looked like to me they were only approaching the car..unless you have more photo evidence....
LOL

Still thinking through the broken ankle incident in 1995 involving the taxi driver and the guy hiding in the back seat.

All sounds very stealth.

Wonder if it was a Swan Taxi - have they found the missing drivers yet that they want the statements from?

Speaking of odd behaviour, do you know which London university the taxi driver publicly posted about multiple times when he was being accused by Droc? It was UCL.

PI had done their homework.

Strange stuff cause the taxi driver doesn’t come across as an academic with UK intellectual interests. What point was he making?

Last edited:

Someone else whose link you cowardly won’t post despite saying you were directed to it by someone and deciding to replicate a portion of it.

I have been told by moderators I cant post it. Talk to them :)

I'm laughing. 2016 you say? Not been contacted at all ;) Sitting Pretty indeed ;)

shellyg that photo you have of BRE in drag? I haven't seen your's but I did see one on the old CSK fb page. It's strange as I knew a transgender taxi driver who lived Darling Range I think it was. She died roughly 3 years ago on Boxing day. Add to that the discussion on serial killers, the US once stated that most serial killers were in the forces at some stage in their life, worked on phone lines & companies & were truck drivers. This was why I wasn't too shocked to learn the perp worked for Telstra. I have been told, many years ago that my cousin was questioned over this case because he'd been done for impersonating a police officer

shellyg that photo you have of BRE in drag? I haven't seen your's but I did see one on the old CSK fb page. It's strange as I knew a transgender taxi driver who lived Darling Range I think it was. She died roughly 3 years ago on Boxing day. Add to that the discussion on serial killers, the US once stated that most serial killers were in the forces at some stage in their life, worked on phone lines & companies & were truck drivers. This was why I wasn't too shocked to learn the perp worked for Telstra. I have been told, many years ago that my cousin was questioned over this case because he'd been done for impersonating a police officer

Pic the CSK fb page had was the one I found. It first debuted on twitter and went around pretty fast from there.

I can't say for a certainty it's BRE, some people think it is others think it's not. What makes me think it MIGHT be aside from it looks like him, was where I found it and how fast it was removed from the internet. Might be completely irrelevant but for a history of stealing womens clothing, have to wait and see if it comes up at the trial I guess.

Lot of people were interviewed, it will be interesting to see if BRE ever was and got a pass.

Pic the CSK fb page had was the one I found. It first debuted on twitter and went around pretty fast from there.

I can't say for a certainty it's BRE, some people think it is others think it's not. What makes me think it MIGHT be aside from it looks like him, was where I found it and how fast it was removed from the internet. Might be completely irrelevant but for a history of stealing womens clothing, have to wait and see if it comes up at the trial I guess.

Lot of people were interviewed, it will be interesting to see if BRE ever was and got a pass.
ohh, where did you find it? That sounds interesting. My cousin is a perv & they were seeking out a perp who could gain their trust such as a police officer. I agree with you, that photo does look like BRE

How'd it go? You allowed visitors on Xmas eve?
♫ Oh, you better watch out, you better not cry
You better not pout, I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
Oh, he's making a list and checking it twice
He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice

Oh, he sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake

Oh, you better watch out, you better not cry
Oh, he's making a list, checking it twice
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice

Mmm, he's making a list and checking it twice
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice
Santa Claus is coming to town, yeah

Oh, he sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake

Oh, you better watch out, you better not cry
Santa Claus is coming, oh, Santa Claus is coming
Oh, Santa Claus is coming to town ♫
8e76d006c3bf7ac1a73b060c63afdd03.jpg

God Jul ladies and gentlemen, Trout fishermen, Reindeer farmers, and those in between.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did they laugh at you? I heard somebody got into a real snitty that the police didnt believe them. Full on internent ranty tanty. Funny stuff. Seems they liked the Sathiris Moons of Plodnik or some rubbish like that

Not at all. You seem to be referring to Shadowboxer whose link you wouldn’t post. Told the real ranty tanty went on when some names were mentioned. Some academics, some musically connected and others real dopes. Talk about gullible. No-one seemed to be laughing. Wow wee!

Last edited:
PI had done their homework.

Strange stuff cause the taxi driver doesn’t come across as an academic with UK intellectual interests.

What PI are you talking about? Mick Buckley ex cop, who got information from an informant before 2007 who nominated three men and a woman one of whom was a taxi driver? The woman had been a patient at the drug rehabilitation centre a couple of kilometres from where Jane was found.

This informant passed the information on to a professor who also passed the information on to police.

That PI?

What PI are you talking about? Mick Buckley ex cop, who got information from an informant before 2007 who nominated three men and a woman one of whom was a taxi driver? The woman had been a patient at the drug rehabilitation centre a couple of kilometres from where Jane was found.

This informant passed the information on to a professor who also passed the information on to police.

That PI?

Talking about whoever wrote this brief that was being circulated. Seemed very comprehensive and written in an investigation style a PI would use.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all. You seem to be referring to Shadowboxer whose link you wouldn’t post. Told the real ranty tanty went on when some names were mentioned. One was ex military, some academics, some musically connected and others real dopes. Talk about gullible. No-one seemed to be laughing. Wow wee!
It really triggers you doesnt it.

4th time you have posted a sook.

Again Mods wont let me paste the link. Talk to them

If your not too busy crying in rage at the moon of Sothiris

Where's this brief? You must have a copy of it?

Those that needed it have it.

Talks all about stuff apparently you can’t discuss here for unexplained reasons.

In 2016 well before Xmas when Santa Claus came to town.

Last edited:
Told ex cop MB was mentioned but was not the author.

Recall MB also investigated the Gerard Ross murder case.

Interesting though that he has now been working with Greer and perhaps MM on the Sharon Mason case for a while so perhaps he has seen it.

Doing a good job too.

Maybe Noel’s mate the Professor was contacted too?

The wake he videoed was a bit whack, wasn’t it?

Last edited:
Those that needed it have it.

Talks all about stuff apparently you can’t discuss here for reasons unexplained.

In 2016 well before Xmas when Santa Claus came to town.

So cloak and dagger.

The story initially sprang from a couple of paragraphs in Debi Marshall's book (page 88), was embellished over time with people pretending they knew more than they actually did. IMO it evolved into the longest running, greatest hoax on Australian crime blogs, ever.

So cloak and dagger.

The story initially sprang from a couple of paragraphs in Debi Marshall's book (page 88), was embellished over time with people pretending they knew more than they actually did. IMO it evolved into the longest running, greatest hoax on Australian crime blogs, ever.

Cloak and dagger?

Nah, more Who Dares Wins.

What did Marshall write about on p88 of the Devils Garden?

What will be entirely relevant is who is established to be associated with the perpetrator whilst also being online discussing the crimes of the perpetrator.

Told that is also in the brief.

That will be difficult and costly for some to try to explain.

https://www.slp.wa.gov.au/statutes/...51ef49b35eafb1e948256ce1000a86ce?OpenDocument

https://www.slp.wa.gov.au/statutes/swans.nsf/650321a87e813bb4c82573f60019d274/0577a247c3ea4a1348256f11002f5089/$FILE/Criminal Code - 550.pdf

This is painfully obvious.

So tell us who the perp is and which users online are associated with the single perp you have mentioned (no plural - said it yourself).

Otherwise do everyone a favour and give it a rest.

This is painfully obvious.

So tell us who the perp is and which users online are associated with the single perp you have mentioned (no plural - said it yourself).

Otherwise do everyone a favour and give it a rest.

You are painfully obvious, champ.

Stop speaking on behalf of others trying to tell people what to do.

Last edited:
You are painfully obvious, champ.

Don’t need to be told - they know exactly who they are.

Stop speaking on behalf of others trying to tell people what to do.

You have previously implied I am one of them and that I have transgender friends (not sure what this has to do with anything besides make you look like a hypocrite when you refer to others as misogynist).

I know for a fact I'm not which leads me to believe you are full of s**t and have NFI. Which is why I would prefer you stop spamming the thread with your irrelevant and idiotic questions which no one ever answers. Take a hint.

No one gives two hoots about the taxi driver. Your chances for suing someone for slander are over now that NC is dead. Piss off.

You have previously implied I am one of them and that I have transgender friends (not sure what this has to do with anything besides make you look like a hypocrite when you refer to others as misogynist).

I know for a fact I'm not which leads me to believe you are full of s**t and have NFI. Which is why I would prefer you stop spamming the thread with your irrelevant and idiotic questions which no one ever answers. Take a hint.

No one gives two hoots about the taxi driver. Your chances for suing someone for slander are over now that NC is dead. Piss off.

Seriously? Re-read all your posts again. You might figure out who you were 4 years ago at some stage. Stop trying to tell people what they can and can’t post about.

Media post last week from CSK case.

https://www.watoday.com.au/national...ial-as-date-set-for-2019-20181218-p50mx6.html

Wanting statements from 20 Swan Taxi drivers, some of whom haven’t been located.

Marshall, Noel and Droc - alluding to a taxi driver employed by Swan Taxis.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...a-samples-ng-bc48350f2d83ae30f2f574c948331e82

Page 88 of Marshall’s book quoted - taxi driver and co.

Could be entirely relevant given the not guilty plea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back