Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 87, the Devils Garden.

Mick Buckley had many theories forwarded to him. He received a call from a woman who nominated her former husband, a taxi driver, as the killer. She claimed he was also responsible for the Lovers Lanes murders and some others in Victoria before he moved to Queensland, then NSW and finally WA, living very close to where the prostitutes at Northbridge were murdered.

He too was cleared by MACRO.

Is Droc's taxi driver one of those being interviewed? Why 20 being interviewed when Droc's is the perp?

https://www.watoday.com.au/national...ial-as-date-set-for-2019-20181218-p50mx6.html

Dunno. It’s an intriguing issue raised in the deliberations. Better question for the taxi driver that Droc named. He did work for Swan Taxis. Has he been asked for a statement?

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...a-samples-ng-bc48350f2d83ae30f2f574c948331e82

Can you clarify your final sentence?

Last edited:

Better question for the taxi driver that Droc names though. He did work for Swan Taxis. Has he been asked for a statement?

Happy, I think after all the attention this taxi driver's had investigators would already have taken a statement a long time ago.

As you know, Droc is Noel Coward and he posted that in here.

Just been reading who invited Droc online to outline his allegations.

Who also claimed to have established the first CSK thread and used multiple handles.

Who was asked to email Droc on behalf of other posters.

Very interested in what GoSyd had to say:

“Well I tried to hint. But you didn`t get it. Olives & wine. Italy. Europe. CSK is there.”

Someone was in Italy.

Parlo italiano?

All in CSK thread one.

And the 2016 brief ;)

Last edited:
Happy, I think after all the attention this taxi driver's had investigators would already have taken a statement a long time ago.
Wasnt that Drocs gripe? That the cops claimed they'd interviewed him twice but they hadn't.

I'd be interested to know when they spoke to him & whether they asked for & he agreed to making a statement. It wouldn't surprise me if one doesnt exist.

Wasnt that Drocs gripe? That the cops claimed they'd interviewed him twice but they hadn't.

I'd be interested to know when they spoke to him & whether they asked for & he agreed to making a statement. It wouldn't surprise me if one doesnt exist.

Good point.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...a-samples-ng-bc48350f2d83ae30f2f574c948331e82

“Mr Coward believes police failed in the early years to properly investigate the former taxi driver, who he claims was in Claremont at the precise time Ciara Glennon went missing, and was driving his taxi on the nights the other murder victims, Sarah Spiers and Jane Rimmer, vanished from the entertainment precinct.“

“The former taxi driver told The Sunday Times in 2001 that he’d only been interviewed once, when he, along with other taxi drivers volunteered a saliva sample at the East Fremantle vehicle inspection pound“

Mick Buckley ex cop, who got information from an informant before 2007 who nominated three men and a woman one of whom was a taxi driver? The woman had been a patient at the drug rehabilitation centre a couple of kilometres from where Jane was found.

This informant passed the information on to a professor who also passed the information on to police.

Yes - this was in Marshall’s book (p88).

Taxi driver mentioned again.

Claimed group involvement.

https://www.watoday.com.au/national...ial-as-date-set-for-2019-20181218-p50mx6.html

“Statements from around 20 taxi drivers and a sole statement from Swan Taxis will also likely form part of the state’s brief”

Last edited:
Yep and Phibes was replying to another user on that blog called "princess" who had asked him about "Di of QLD"
two separate posters.

Interesting SB.

Dr Phibes posts of 7 & 8 July 2007 were too.

Also comments posted by that retired ex military fella “Phantom62”:

“One thing I will say with confidence. The police should not be looking for the Claremont Serial Killer. They should be looking for a serial killer who is responsible for up to 24 disappearances and murders including 3 from the Claremont area. Serial killers do leave trails in the location of their victims bodies” - 12 July 2007

“Probably male but also a cross dresser” - 5 June 2007

“The killer has preselected from a list he had possession of, I think I know where each victim was murdered (the same place), they were probably kept in this place after their death and then driven to their dumping grounds the following night” - 5 January 2007

Many references throughout those blogs to SASR including responses from P62 himself.

Last edited:
Interesting SB.

Dr Phibes posts of 7 & 8 July 2007 were too.

Also comments posted by that retired ex military fella “Phantom62”:

“One thing I will say with confidence. The police should not be looking for the Claremont Serial Killer. They should be looking for a serial killer who is responsible for up to 24 disappearances and murders including 3 from the Claremont area. Serial killers do leave trails in the location of their victims bodies” - 12 July 2007

“Probably male but also a cross dresser” - 5 June 2007

“The killer has preselected from a list he had possession of, I think I know where each victim was murdered (the same place), they were probably kept in this place after their death and then driven to their dumping grounds the following night” - 5 January 2007

Many references throughout those blogs to SASR including responses from P62 himself.
And yet it took the police 9 more years to catch up . Maybe the phantom fella should have taken his stuff to the police. More importantly took them to the place the killings took place, as he asserts he knew exactly where it happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be interested to know when they spoke to him & whether they asked for & he agreed to making a statement. It wouldn't surprise me if one doesnt exist. Jesus - check out twitter!

Flint article - December 2014:

“For many years he has been urging police to look closely at a former taxi driver he brought to their attention after the abduction and murder of Ciara Glennon in 1997.”

“Mr Coward said there was other evidence he passed to the police that should have raised a flag about the man.”

What was this other evidence Noel passed to police that should have raised flags?

Why would anyone socially and publicly associate with someone investigated by the police for the CSK murders and apparently had “flags” against them?

Two interviews according to the article.

Is this why he got the arse from the Carnivale, after being closely associated with it and the organisers for years?

Wasn’t he like media liaison and photographer?

Did Droc gain some Carnivale supporters after this in connection with his claims against the taxi driver?

Last edited:
And yet it took the police 9 more years to catch up . Maybe the phantom fella should have taken his stuff to the police. More importantly took them to the place the killings took place, as he asserts he knew exactly where it happened

This is very true.

Another Phantom62 quote - 21 June 2007.

“You think that the SAS might be involved. I can tell you now that having worked with them and watched their training, there is no way that even the most misaligned troop would be involved. They are trained to kill but only in certain situations. They are highly intelligent and psychologically superior to most soldiers.”

“No troop would do anything to bring disgrace on the Regiment”.

Wise words in the final sentence.

Current or former SASR or SOCOMD - what do you reckon? ;)

Last edited:
I will try to contact Phantom 62 & see if he wants to say anything. I don't even know if he is even still alive.

If you find him (unsure how you’d manage that, but nevertheless) let him know some old SOCOMD were apparently invited online to draw their own conclusions ;)

Keen for a reunion.

Perth hills area.

Full of freaks

Covens.

Witches.

Could well be ArtofWar.

Marshall referred to Dr Phibes from the Gary Hughes blog extensively in her CSK book “The Devils Garden”.

Dr Phibes - “I do not think you have met me, unless you have gone to the same dark parties as I go to” - 13 June 2007.

Thelma in response to Dr Phibes - “Do you know Darlington well cos that was an old stamping ground as well. Really great rock formations out there...lots of dancing in the moonlight in that special place and I bet you know where that is!” - 16 June 2007.

Del - “I have attended some of those parties and who knows maybe Phibes has been there..but I do know that some of those who attend these sessions are very well known in our community...their little secrets would surely shatter their existence, their loss of status from their prominent positions would surely occur...the general public would not tolerate such deviancy” - 23 July 2007.

Estelle Blackburn (author) even nominated her own boyfriend.

Perth author Estelle Blackburn has revealed how she was the victim of brutal domestic violence at the hand of a man she believes could be the Claremont serial killer. ... On the nights the Claremont killer struck on January 26 and June 9 1996, I didn't know what this man with access to taxis was doing.

http://netk.net.au/Articles/Estelle1.asp

What I thought was interesting in Marshall's book is that she says Phibes's first name is Andrew. She also tried to get in to see a Doctor Andrew Dunn, he refused her.

Dr. Andrew Dunn is currently practising in Mundaring. What are the chances BRE may have been a patient of his at some point?

Where did Mr Dunn work?

Jane Rimmer worked in a day care near his workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back