Training 2019 Preseason + Operations

For those who've had surgery before, was it a success?

• Yep! So glad I got it done. 100% symptom-free!

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Yes, mostly. Some symptoms have returned, but still better than prior to surgery

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Yes, partially. It helped initially, but symptoms have returned similarly to the past

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Yes, but there were some complications in the first few weeks

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • No, I got extra pain/infection/bleeding, and didn't feel better

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the F do we only have a six day break between our two JLT games?

Crows and Giants are the only two teams to be handed a six day break (everyone else gets a least a week), plus we have to travel.

A small thing but given the AFLs insistence on forcing the rubbish of AFLX upon us during preseason, it gets me riled I tells ya.

FU, AFL.

I love how the AFL dumped the Crows from AFLX after we won it last year.....the new format makes it even harder to associate with....what a waste of time. Stupid team names...stupid colours...stupid rules....run by stupid money hungry Vics looking for new ways to make money.
It’s hard enough watching the bottom teams of the AFL play each other during the AFL season....thank god we did the pick swap with Carlton!!!

Crows and Giants are the only two teams to be handed a six day break (everyone else gets a least a week), plus we have to travel.

A small thing but given the AFLs insistence on forcing the rubbish of AFLX upon us during preseason, it gets me riled I tells ya.

FU, AFL.
Yep....idiots.
Couldn’t agree with your last comment more.
Let’s just win the bloody flag and collect pick 1 in the draft this year.....then tell every Vic we know who has a sook to suck s**t.

I love how the AFL dumped the Crows from AFLX after we won it last year.....the new format makes it even harder to associate with....what a waste of time. Stupid team names...stupid colours...stupid rules....run by stupid money hungry Vics looking for new ways to make money.
It’s hard enough watching the bottom teams of the AFL play each other during the AFL season....thank god we did the pick swap with Carlton!!!
They didn’t dump us, they changed the whole thing, no clubs are involved. Us winning had nothing to do with it.

FU, AFL.
#moreaflincompetence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FU, AFL.
The Giants game on Friday March 8th is at 7.10pm in Canberra. Since it is a nothing game as far as points are concerned there is no reason why they could not do their travelling on the day...unless they want to get the players used to a game day routine which would make some sense. Having two nights away so far before the season proper starts would't do much harm me thinks.

A good move by me not to head down to West Lakes this morning. Was the time trial along the Torrens in the city?

Next step is to find out who is injury free.

Very impressive to see ROB just behind the greyhounds.

Back