Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

So I had pretty much the girl of my dreams but she broke up with me a few weeks ago due to anxiety issues. We haven’t actually spoken about the break because she’s in anew Zealand and I felt like the time away would be good for her. Anyway we’ve been snap chatting everyday and I’m just confused as ****. Sometimes shes really responsive and others she ignores me completely. She also told me to grow my beard back because it would make her happy which I thought was a weird thing to say to your ex. I have no idea what to do and I feel like absolute s**t because we haven’t spoken, any ideas on what I could do here?
Don't want to be that guy but, could it be she broke it off with you so she could be "single" on her holiday? I'd agree with the others and cease all contact. Delete all social media apps from your phone and don't reply to any messages. Hell, throw your phone into the river and buy a new one.

I'm thinking that maybe the word 'person' in the title is way too specific....I mean, there are people out there with object & animal fetishisms.....Perhaps the word 'entity' would best be suited instead, so as not to disenfranchise, alienate & ostracize our 'Object-worshiping' & 'inter-species' sexualising brethren.

Hmmm....Yes.
I think most PC people would prefer to keep bestiality out of the range of recognised legitimate possibilities and therefore retain the "person" label. If anything, the thread title should specifically exclude minors.
Surely that is a bigger issue than the feelings of those who wish "get" an inanimate carbon rod to insert in their favoured orifice. And, presumably, they don't need much guidance.
*rant over* *probably*

I think most PC people would prefer to keep bestiality out of the range of recognised legitimate possibilities and therefore retain the "person" label. If anything, the thread title should specifically exclude minors.
Surely that is a bigger issue than the feelings of those who wish "get" an inanimate carbon rod to insert in their favoured orifice. And, presumably, they don't need much guidance.
*rant over* *probably*

What about 'sex-dolls' then....They're very popular now in some countries , with the lonely-lad set.....Hence the extension of the context of the term to entity.

Remembering, we're all about inclusivity here.

So I had pretty much the girl of my dreams but she broke up with me a few weeks ago due to anxiety issues. We haven’t actually spoken about the break because she’s in anew Zealand and I felt like the time away would be good for her. Anyway we’ve been snap chatting everyday and I’m just confused as ****. Sometimes shes really responsive and others she ignores me completely. She also told me to grow my beard back because it would make her happy which I thought was a weird thing to say to your ex. I have no idea what to do and I feel like absolute s**t because we haven’t spoken, any ideas on what I could do here?
Is her name Ines?

Seriously though. Sounds like she has some mental health issues. Unless you feel you have the bag of tools and mental strength to support and help manage her health, you probably need to leave. Its not fair on either of you. If it's long term you see with her, things don't always get easier once you've done your wedding flash mob, got a mortgage and had some kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have sex with their fat and/or ugly friend (and be good at it).

theyll no doubt gossip about your prowess to the one you desire.

for added power-up....have sex with more of their friends....thatll drive them crazy why you dont have sex with them sooner.

once again GG.sexe giving up all the secrets for free.

High risk high reward.

Goes badly and you may never have sex again.

The older you get, then sex becomes more of a threat to life than an enjoyable past-time.....My days of sexual athleticism are well past gone.

A nice relaxing cuppa of Earl Grey & a good book will do me just fine.

The older you get, then sex becomes more of a threat to life than an enjoyable past-time.....My days of sexual athleticism are well past gone.

A nice relaxing cuppa of Earl Grey & a good book will do me just fine.
I'm like twice your age and I don't stop having sex. It's just sex 24/7 with hours in between of non-sex. I have a such a fire inside me, have never lost that love/desire of women. Probably why I look half my age and still attract 20-30 year olds. Plus, obvious, girth William Wonka

Remove this Banner Ad

Back