Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 1: Baghdad Bombers vs Gumbies FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why I’m proud to stand by your side and co captain this great club with you. Your commitment is unparalleled...

I’m hoping my pre game will inspire the team as much as you inspire me!...

TL15 & TC16
Your first game as a Captain ... wish it could be more memorable, in terms of competition .... but are you nervous ?

Big expectations of you and Tony Lynn 15 ..... early season flag favourites .... at what time today will you be revealing to the team, the Bombers Gameplan for S27

As your CHF i implore you to have a long kicking game to CHF and have the midfield and wings swarming in the loose ball, or quick handball from :).....then kick the goal or hit BEEG on the chest

But i know you guys have already spent hours on this already

Your first game as a Captain ... wish it could be more memorable, in terms of competition .... but are you nervous ?

Big expectations of you and Tony Lynn 15 ..... early season flag favourites .... at what time today will you be revealing to the team, the Bombers Gameplan for S27

As your CHF i implore you to have a long kicking game to CHF and have the midfield and wings swarming in the loose ball, or quick handball from :).....then kick the goal or hit BEEG on the chest

WaynesWorld19’s paddock.

Our game plan is normally “give it to Tony Lynn 15 ”....
But I like yours too.

And no. I don’t get nervous. I haven’t been nervous since 1995. I see challenges as opportunities to succeed and grow. Not to be nervous about.

TL15 & TC16

WaynesWorld19’s paddock.
I was going to suggest this .... i’ve been up all morning trying to find a delicate way of broaching this, for fear of upsetting BEEG .....but damn it, im prepared to give the paddock a trial..... but only in the interests of the team mind you !

I was going to suggest this .... i’ve been up all morning trying to find a delicate way of broaching this, for fear of upsetting BEEG .....but damn it, i prepared to give the paddock a trial..... but only in the interests of the team mind you !

okeydoke7 was far less subtle last season!

I'm drifting down from CHB to have shots at goal.

What could possibly go wrong?

I was going to suggest this .... i’ve been up all morning trying to find a delicate way of broaching this, for fear of upsetting BEEG .....but damn it, im prepared to give the paddock a trial..... but only in the interests of the team mind you !
Just be careful of BEEG coming out of the goal square. He cares not if you’re opposition or teammate. If anyone is in his space, and they’re between him and the ball, god help them...

TL15 & TC16

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or a prized camel.
Yeah, yeah .... Camels 🐫 are prettier and more valuable

As an interest, and i don’t want to delve into teammates sexual preferences .... but are you a one hump or 2 hump 🐫 🐪 Camel guy ???

Yeah, yeah .... Camels are prettier and more valuable

As an interest, and i don’t want to delve into teammates sexual preferences .... but are you a one hump or 2 hump Camel guy ???
I'll take them anyway they come

Just be careful of BEEG coming out of the goal square. He cares not if you’re opposition or teammate. If anyone is in his space, and they’re between him and the ball, god help them...
This is why i was pacing up & down to broach the subject ..... you remember our Contract negotiations, you know, the No Contact clause ..... im pretty confident BEEG will eliminate both opposition and teammates if necessary :straining:

KohPhi I just dropped into one of your 25 7/11 franchises for a slurpee and for the third time this week the camel ball flavour has been ‘slurped dry’.

******* unacceptable mate!
KohPhi getting high on his own supply...

I just realised “Gumbies” is the actual name of our opposition...
I thought we were just calling them Gumbies because they’re no good, or because it was a twist on their real name. Like “Gun Beez” or “Brumbies” or something.
You know, like Carlspoon, Norf. That kind of thing!
But the team is actually called “Gumbies”. BRAB , your first act as captain should have been to lobby the league to change that name...
This is ridiculous. The “Gumbies”! I feel like beating a side called the Gumbies is a bit of a shallow victory.
The league should rectify this immediately! ...

Hmm maybe rebranding to the wolves will help.

KohPhi I just dropped into one of your 25 7/11 franchises for a slurpee and for the third time this week the camel ball flavour has been ‘slurped dry’.

******* unacceptable mate!

Cadaver is this racist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back