Free Agency Stephen Coniglio

Where do you think he will play in 2020 and beyond?

• GWS

Votes: 61 12.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 179 35.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 185 36.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only logical to delay re-signing until the very end of the season.

If your taking the 'delay' in re-signing as a sign they might leave then you're mistaken. This is basic negotiation 101 to boost value, especially in the case for elite players.

Yes this much is obvious if in fact GWS don't know his intentions to stay of go so yeah get your manager to play as much shadow games as he likes to milk them for every penny you want. However Isaac Cumming No 1 seems to think that the club already knows he's staying because it was already agreed to that they would let other players go. So really what purpose does holding out till the end of the season achieve if the club already know he's staying? I'll wait…

Yes this much is obvious if in fact GWS don't know his intentions to stay of go so yeah get your manager to play as much shadow games as he likes to milk them for every penny you want. However Isaac Cumming No 1 seems to think that the club already knows he's staying because it was already agreed to that they would let other players go. So really what purpose does holding out till the end of the season achieve if the club already know he's staying? I'll wait…
Agree with this and further to that point.. they would’ve done it straight after the draft (or at least before round 1) to stop the rumours circulating throughout the season. Doesn’t mean he won’t re-sign at GWS but I’d say if nothing is announced by Wednesday.. GWS have as much idea as we do about what he’s doing. Possibly not completely in the dark but they wouldn’t be 100% certain he’s staying if he’s playing the wait and see card to bluff them into giving up more.

No purpose. Only to play in the brown and gold.

It's only logical to delay re-signing until the very end of the season.

If your taking the 'delay' in re-signing as a sign they might leave then you're mistaken. This is basic negotiation 101 to boost value, especially in the case for elite players.

Until you have a major injury in season and that costs you two years and $300k per year.

Doesn't change my question.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Oh it definitely matters when you said 'If he goes to your lot I couldn't care less'. If you want to debate please try to keep up!

Really?
Care to tell me the conditions?

As you already know that is.

If he goes to your lot I couldn't care less.

If he goes he goes.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Oh it definitely matters when you said 'If he goes to your lot I couldn't care less'. If you want to debate please try to keep up!

How does asking what the contract terms and conditions are, since he is so convincing, mean that I get the individuals followed team right.

If Cogs leaves I couldn't care less where he goes. If it ain't with us it doesn't matter to me.

I've kept up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or Scully for that matter. Or O'Meara or Wingard. Why is this thread suddenly a roll call of Hawthorn's list and conquests? What's next? You wanna talk about Burton, Mitchell, Hodge and Lewis too? How about make a new thread if that's what you want to chat about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back