Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As opposed to "It's Mueller time baby!" or perhaps

View attachment 640704

You were all so desperate to have a reason that Trump won ignoring the facts that his policies are better than yours, he's smarter than most candidates, he understands popularity and hired the right people to take enough states to win. Now we have the dems trying to extend the SC to 21, remove the electoral college and reduce the voting age reeks of desperation. How about a novel idea, get some policies that people actually like!

I'll bite. I concede that Trump understands popularity and hired the right people to take enough states to win. But no way is he smarter, and his policies aren't better than "mine", whatever that means. He's a wonderful con artist, and with some help from Facebook and Twitter bots, managed to con the average voter.

I'll answer that honestly. I've got no time for fools, and so over the last couple of years I've had to listened to stupid hot takes about a ridiculously false premise from either low information or dishonest people - to the point of 'overdose'.

One example was when I saw this particular tax payer funded junket/leftist indulgence advertised https://www.abc.net.au/4corners/trumprussia:-follow-the-money/9840958.

These days, if someone is going to toss that russia garbage out then they will be treated is the idiotic, conspiracy theory pushing saps they are.
But the Trump campaign did have many connections with Russians. They did have plans for a Moscow Trump property whichever Trump did lie about.

So many connections to Russians.

As opposed to "It's Mueller time baby!" or perhaps

View attachment 640704

You were all so desperate to have a reason that Trump won ignoring the facts that his policies are better than yours, he's smarter than most candidates, he understands popularity and hired the right people to take enough states to win. Now we have the dems trying to extend the SC to 21, remove the electoral college and reduce the voting age reeks of desperation. How about a novel idea, get some policies that people actually like!
The title was about the government shut down, for which Trump took full responsibility.

. As I said, we all know jack s**t.

Well we do know that NONE of the Trump campaign associates who starred in the Dem/HRC Dossier has been indicted for conspiracy with Russia to affect the 2016 election.

Not Paul Manafort
Not Michael Cohen
Not Carter Page
Not Michael Flynn
and now not Donald Trump

No evidence against them either.

Well we do know that NONE of the Trump campaign associates who starred in the Dem/HRC Dossier has been indicted for conspiracy with Russia to affect the 2016 election.

Not Paul Manafort
Not Michael Cohen
Not Carter Page
Not Michael Flynn
and now not Donald Trump

Do you have a copy of the report??

Not Paul Manafort
Not Michael Cohen
Not Carter Page
Not Michael Flynn
and now not Donald Trump

I haven't memorised the dossier nor hold it as important as you have, what did the dossier say in regard to those names?

It really is a shame that so many cheerleaders have dropped in as it would be interesting to discuss the report with some posters in good faith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't memorised the dossier nor hold it as important as you have, what did the dossier say in regard to those names?

You'll really need to be familiar with dossier to be informed going forward - it's not a long read - in fact it is written to be easily digestible by the hoi polloi like us... .
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

It really is a shame that so many cheerleaders have dropped in as it would be interesting to discuss the report with some posters in good faith.

Truly informed discussion can only take place after we know what's in the report. But I agree - some good discussion would be interesting.

You'll really need to be familiar with dossier to be informed going forward - it's not a long read - in fact it is written to be easily digestible by the hoi polloi like us... .
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html.
I know where I can find it, I was actually interested in your thoughts on the names you mentioned.

Truly informed discussion can only take place after we know what's in the report. But I agree - some good discussion would be interesting.
Agree, I wouldn't mind discussing in good faith.

At least the democrats have had the decency to deliver an unreserved apology to Trump for besmirching him unfairly for two years. Also to the American people for this expensive diversion of resources and for undermining democracy. Trump as usual magnanimous.

Is it possible that Mueller has been compromised by Putin and he’s been forced to protect Trump?
And one of the MSM's talking points makes an appearance
Next the O'Rourke America will cease to be a country narrative followed by Chris Matthews claiming Mueller let Trump off the hook

More to follow

L
At least the democrats have had the decency to deliver an unreserved apology to Trump for besmirching him unfairly for two years. To the American people for this expensive diversion of resources and for undermining democracy by not accepting the result. As usual Trump magnanimous in the face of all this.
Lol, Trump is a compulsive liar and BShiter. He is a crook,doesn't pay tax, rips people off, is racist ,is doing nothing about climate change ect why do you defend this enemy of the people Balls?

L
Lol, Trump is a compulsive liar and BShiter. He is a crook,doesn't pay tax, rips people off, is racist ,is doing nothing about climate change ect why do you defend this enemy of the people Balls?
He also cheated at the election and colluded with Russia and we still dont know where he was the day JFK took a bullet, right?

He also cheated at the election and colluded with Russia and we still dont know where he was the day JFK took a bullet, right?
Nice red herring.Why not start with the compulsive liar part.Do you think he is a compulsive liar?

L
Notice how no-one can refute or even address the points you make but proceed to... but, but, Russia, elections anything but respond to your points?

I despise President Moron for all the things you mentioned and would add an adulterer, habitual and compulsive liar, demeans females although has no problem in paying for them for sex, possible rapist and sexual predator.

He is despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back