Votes: 17 7.6%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 21 9.4%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 26 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You know Hardwick will never make that many changes ever.

Mark my words he will back the current team in and even if Jack is out injured I bet he doesn't bring Moore in.

He will stick to 1 Ruckman again against GWS, drop Markov and bring Balta back in.

That's about it

If we are lucky he might bring Ross in
Bring in the kids they need blooding anyway, we have too many plodders now so at least the youth might inject some enthusiasm.

Our gameplan just doesn’t stack up with the new rules and lets be honest other then our stars the rest are just role players or building

We need mids able to win the ball in the middle but our cap is tight

Need to clean out
Markov/menadue/Weller/Ellis

Pump games into balta and ross

So let’s collaborate shall we?
20 people could not come up with a plan b? Ffs mate it rests with 1 or 20 give us something more than that. It takes one person to say let’s tackle hey? Maybe we should ditch this zone rubbish and find a player. It’s not rocket science
I agree, just saying it isnt 1 coach.

It is completely dumb to suggest that Dimma doesnt do research or that he is the sole arbiter of information. There is a team of 20 coaches, so not sure why Dimma cops it soley. They get it wrong, sure, but it isnt a single coach these days.
Dimma hinted at the start things we learnt from our start last year to the end.But hey some one else must have told him.

Our gameplan just doesn’t stack up with the new rules and lets be honest other then our stars the rest are just role players or building

We need mids able to win the ball in the middle but our cap is tight

Need to clean out
Markov/menadue/Weller/Ellis

Pump games into balta and ross

Disagree, our gameplan doesn't stack up when our players cant be farked chasing

First thing id do tonight is get their GPS trackers out and work out who actually sprinted hard.

Pathetic Pitman

Someone at the club or here should rewatch the match and splice a compilation of missed frees to us that were paid to the Pies and send it to the AFL and ask for a please explain on consistency and interpretation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone at the club or here should rewatch the match and splice a compilation of missed frees to us that were paid to the Pies and send it to the AFL and ask for a please explain on consistency and interpretation.

Wonder if that Adelaide fan has some free time to do it for us.

Not sure how many changes they will make.
Don’t think they know what our best team is and how we should play.
They may need to change things up, so hopefully we will see the team develop over the year. Think back to 17, it all just clicked by the end of the year, that’s what I hold hope for this year.
Weller out, not up to it.
Jack probably out. I think there is more to his wrist injury. Could be a few weeks.
Markov probably goes out too.
Ellis will get another run wether you like it or not.
We need that second ruck option, and if Jack is out I can’t see how Balta won’t play.

OUT: Markov, Ellis, Weller, Butler
IN: Couldn't give a stuff. Just get rid of these useless sacks

Butler is a footballing moron
Weller can't do anything - 0 tackles
Markov isn't talented enough for AFL
Ellis has no heart

Of the others...

Martin looks disinterested - 0 tackles
Prestia thought he was playing an intra club... I'll just hang onto it a bit longer
George can't kick (but at least he chases)
Rioli is like a headless chook
Higgins was Mr fumbles
Graham is clumsy and slow - 5 tackles is good
Astbury - if he's now the backline general then we're screwed. 0 tackles as a defender FMD!
Lynch 0 tackles - hmmm gotta shake that Gold Coast garbage out of him, unacceptable
Broad - 8 disposals and the ball was down there a lot, someone isn't working hard enough 1 tackle

Coaches need to stop picking softcocks. Play kids if you have to they won't be any softer than those pussies.

If we're still premiership favourites after this then they're taking the piss. If we served that up each week we wouldn't make finals.

Dimma was outcoached by Nafan of all people. Wake up Dimma FFS!

End rant. Time to give footy the ass for a while and watch Netflix.

Also, Dimma, Benny and Peggy need to grow a pair and publicly slam the umpiring. We supporters will gladly pay the fine.

You know Hardwick will never make that many changes ever.

Mark my words he will back the current team in and even if Jack is out injured I bet he doesn't bring Moore in.

He will stick to 1 Ruckman again against GWS, drop Markov and bring Balta back in.

That's about it

If we are lucky he might bring Ross in
Yes you are right, but surely jack gets rested and we’ll lose Grimes to MRP so that’s 2 already. Houli comes in for Markov and surely Weller is dispensable. George & Ellis lucky

Back